Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James and D wade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Kobe and Wade are the better pure scorers, but LeBron is the overall better player. I know most people only care about points, and that's why Wade and Kobe are getting so many votes. But if I had to take one all around player it would be LeBron in a heart beat.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by draftguru151
      Originally posted by frogstomp
      Originally posted by TitleTown088
      How is it a load of crap? D wade was rediculous, Lebron is overrated Bolth Kobe and wade are better. Maybe they don't have as much talent or potental, but they still bolth perform better especially under pressure.
      Wade played well, but he didn't win it by himself. Come on, if you don't think that the heat would be a better team if they had Lebron instead of D-Wade, and the Cavs would be a worse team if they had D-Wade instead of Lebron... you're plain crazy.
      The Heat would be a werse team with LeBron, but the Cavs may be werse team with Wade.
      ...worse? And I disagree, but there's no way to prove either one of us right or wrong anyways.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
        Kobe and Wade are the better pure scorers, but LeBron is the overall better player. I know most people only care about points, and that's why Wade and Kobe are getting so many votes. But if I had to take one all around player it would be LeBron in a heart beat.
        Honestly, I think Lebron is just as good as Wade at scoring, but neither of them can touch Kobe.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by jriles0522
          Originally posted by Moses
          LeBron takes more bad shots and doesn't use his talent as well as Wade. That's why I think Wade is a better winner right now.
          First off the bad shots are warranted, but you can only pass to eric snow and watch him brick a 10 footer, or marshall jones or murray miss a wide open three before you just say alright *********** it im gonna shoot. Id take lebron contested over half our guys doing the mikan drill anyday. As for not using his talent well, ur right he should get more than 31, 7, 6 and essentially take a one man team to a game 7 against detroit, at age 21 a :roll:
          Wade plays to his strengths more than LeBron does. This year LeBron become a chucker of sorts. He takes too many bad shots and doesn't go to the rim like he should. LeBron is at his best when he's driving to the cup and getting fouled or dishing it to an open teammate. When he starts to try to play off isolation plays and take long shots over guys, he's not nearly as effective. He's definitely the better overall player, but Wade uses his talent better because he goes to the rim more consistently.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by frogstomp
            Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
            Kobe and Wade are the better pure scorers, but LeBron is the overall better player. I know most people only care about points, and that's why Wade and Kobe are getting so many votes. But if I had to take one all around player it would be LeBron in a heart beat.
            Honestly, I think Lebron is just as good as Wade at scoring, but neither of them can touch Kobe.
            Kobe is easily the best scorer. Both LeBron and Wade need a lot of work on their shot before they can rival Kobe.

            Kobe is also the best defender of the three.

            Comment


            • #36
              I'm not sure on the defender part. I think it is pretty close between LeBron and Kobe. Actually, I might still give the edge to Kobe but LeBron really stepped up his defense at the end of the year.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Moses
                Originally posted by jriles0522
                Originally posted by Moses
                LeBron takes more bad shots and doesn't use his talent as well as Wade. That's why I think Wade is a better winner right now.
                First off the bad shots are warranted, but you can only pass to eric snow and watch him brick a 10 footer, or marshall jones or murray miss a wide open three before you just say alright *********** it im gonna shoot. Id take lebron contested over half our guys doing the mikan drill anyday. As for not using his talent well, ur right he should get more than 31, 7, 6 and essentially take a one man team to a game 7 against detroit, at age 21 a :roll:
                Wade plays to his strengths more than LeBron does. This year LeBron become a chucker of sorts. He takes too many bad shots and doesn't go to the rim like he should. LeBron is at his best when he's driving to the cup and getting fouled or dishing it to an open teammate. When he starts to try to play off isolation plays and take long shots over guys, he's not nearly as effective. He's definitely the better overall player, but Wade uses his talent better because he goes to the rim more consistently.
                LeBron can drive to the rim on anyone at anytime. He doesn't do that in the 4th quarter, he tries to shoot jump shots.

                That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  I'm not sure on the defender part. I think it is pretty close between LeBron and Kobe. Actually, I might still give the edge to Kobe but LeBron really stepped up his defense at the end of the year.
                  Kobe is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. LeBron is average. He has the physical tools but he takes too many risks going for steals.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Clutch = Wade, kobe, lebron
                    Driving = Wade, lebron, kobe
                    10-15 jumper = Wade, kobe, lebron
                    3pter = Kobe, Wade, Lebron
                    On ball defense = Kobe, Wade, Lebron
                    Off ball defense = Wade, Kobe, Lebron
                    Passing = Lebron, Wade, Kobe



                    Kobe is the best overall player for what he has accomplished.

                    Wade is the best current player for his potential to grow and what he just did.

                    Lebron has the potential to be better then both of them.

                    For a team to win right now, wade just proved he is the best. Lebron could end up just as good if not better.

                    Oh and Wade is far better a defender then lebron, on the ball and off. He is top 5 in steals and blocks (1st 2 years in a row). He has been clutch in the past 3 years in the Playoffs not just 1. He did it as a rookie as well and his second year too, and now this year also.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Finsfan79
                      Clutch = Wade, kobe, lebron
                      Driving = Wade, lebron, kobe
                      10-15 jumper = Wade, kobe, lebron
                      3pter = Kobe, Wade, Lebron
                      On ball defense = Kobe, Wade, Lebron
                      Off ball defense = Wade, Kobe, Lebron
                      Passing = Lebron, Wade, Kobe
                      How does Wade have a better 10-15 foot jumper than Kobe? That is just ridiculous. Also, Kobe would definitely be described as more clutch than Wade.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Moses
                        Originally posted by Finsfan79
                        Clutch = Wade, kobe, lebron
                        Driving = Wade, lebron, kobe
                        10-15 jumper = Wade, kobe, lebron
                        3pter = Kobe, Wade, Lebron
                        On ball defense = Kobe, Wade, Lebron
                        Off ball defense = Wade, Kobe, Lebron
                        Passing = Lebron, Wade, Kobe
                        How does Wade have a better 10-15 foot jumper than Kobe? That is just ridiculous. Also, Kobe would definitely be described as more clutch than Wade.
                        Yeah, that's one of Kobe's best weapons...it's either a little pull up jumper or a turn around jump shot, which he drains consistently.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          LeBron is the best no question. He is the youngest, has done the most with the least, and has the best stats too. He averaged 30-7-7 when he's 21 and almost made it to the EC Finals with no one to help him out. Give LeBron a player like Shaq and the Cavs' set the record for wins in a season and run the table in the playoffs.

                          LeBron is like Magic, but he's better at 21 than Magic ever was.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by keylime_5
                            LeBron is the best no question. He is the youngest, has done the most with the least, and has the best stats too. He averaged 30-7-7 when he's 21 and almost made it to the EC Finals with no one to help him out. Give LeBron a player like Shaq and the Cavs' set the record for wins in a season and run the table in the playoffs.

                            LeBron is like Magic, but he's better at 21 than Magic ever was.
                            :shock:

                            You do realize you're saying that LeBron James is the best player in NBA history, at the age of 21 years old.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Moses
                              Originally posted by frogstomp
                              Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                              Kobe and Wade are the better pure scorers, but LeBron is the overall better player. I know most people only care about points, and that's why Wade and Kobe are getting so many votes. But if I had to take one all around player it would be LeBron in a heart beat.
                              Honestly, I think Lebron is just as good as Wade at scoring, but neither of them can touch Kobe.

                              Kobe is easily the best scorer. Both LeBron and Wade need a lot of work on their shot before they can rival Kobe.


                              Kobe is also the best defender of the three.

                              That's what I said... :? Unless you were just restating what I said on purpose.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                                Originally posted by TitleTown088
                                Originally posted by frogstomp
                                Originally posted by TitleTown088
                                Originally posted by cunningham06
                                Originally posted by danman253
                                LeBron is the superior player IMO, but as far as a team leader and perrforming in the clutch its wade. LeBron is a superior athlete and is clutch a can take over games, but wade plays suchh good team basketball, and at the same time can dominate.

                                Performing in the clutch? Have you watched Lebron play? He has won countless games with buzzer beaters, and when the Cavs played the Heat during the regular season it was pretty much a showdown of Lebron and Dwayne, and guess who won it? Lebron did, the Cavs won. Dwayne looks so good because he is on a very good team, I'm not taking anything away from him he is the best player on his team, but he's just not as good as Lebron. He isn't the rebounder that Lebron is, and he doesn't throw down as many points consistently as Lebron does. Lebron needs some offensive firepower to help him out, Larry Hughes needs to stay healthy and have a good season. Lebron carries his team on his shoulders while the heat are "15 strong."
                                by countless games do you mean like 2? IT took him sooo long to finally make a clutch shot. people compare LBJ to JOrdan it took jordan like 10 games to make a clutch buzzer beater while it took lebron some where around 100 games to make a signifigant one. lebron is not clutch except for in a few games fiannly this year where horrible D was played agianst him. And as for D wade being on a good team.. D wade pretty much won the championship by himself he tore it up.
                                That's the biggest load of crap ever, and you know it. Switch D-Wade and Lebron, and Lebron gets to win.
                                How is it a load of crap? D wade was rediculous, Lebron is overrated Bolth Kobe and wade are better. Maybe they don't have as much talent or potental, but they still bolth perform better especially under pressure.

                                Are you joking? Clutch isn't all about buzzer beaters. Taking a FAR superior team to 7 games pretty much by yourself, that's clutch. Averaging 30/8/6 in your first playoff, clutch. Slmost making the third round despite having no other 12 ppg scorer in the playoffs? clutch. And 2 years ago, last game, if Cavs won and Nets lost, the Cavs were in the playoffs. Cavs won, LeBron had 35/14/14. Unfortunately the Nets won too, so they didn't make the playoffs. LeBron is just as clutch.
                                Wade not only tookDetriot who was a more superior team than everyone and beat em.

                                What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

                                2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information