Madden Franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden Franchise

Yes i would like to start a madden franchise on this forum once again. This time im not going to just use the packers like i have every other time, i think i should probably have a vote. after looking at which teams have plentiful cap room, as well as younger players, i came up with a list that looks like this:

falcons
    cardinals
    packers
    patriots
    lions
    browns
    chargers
    texans
    Packers 2008 record prediction: 9-7 w/o Favre, 11-5 with Favre

What do you think I'm going to say?

Comment

GIANTS

Comment

If its fantasy then I always use the Chargers b/c they always ahve a Top 10 pick on my game.

But if its real, then I would say, well...Chargers!

Comment

use the browns as they have some young talent that you can build your team around like edwards and winslow jr when he comes back from injury. you already have a young qb in charlie frye, two decent rbs and the D aint horrible either.
          ]

Comment

i will be using the last roster update given by ea. i will simulate the first season with injuries off. i will limit the amount of 85+ overall players i can sign in an off-season to one on each side of the ball(one offense and one defense) i will run 6 minute quarters on all-pro level with some custom sliders to make gameplay more realistic. i hate that passing cone so that is why i will be playing all-pro instead of all-madden.

Comment

Use Da Bears, look at that Defense!

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

be da lions!!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

i will make a decision tomorrow morning, at about 8 based on the poll. MAJORITY RULES!

Comment

i will accept write-ins i guess, but they do need to have the mojority of the votes.

Comment

dang i hope the lions dont win. joey harrington would be a challenge.

Comment

Panthers. Defense rules.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Go with a sucky team and build them up.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

looks like team andre johnson is the early favorite.

Comment

wow im cool because this got barely any votes!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information