PC Gaming Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
    Any any updated news on The Old Republic .I wish I had a computer or could build one for that game .Looks awesome .
    No significant updates lately.. some lore/timeline stuff though. Interesting updates for sure but nothing MEATY lately.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
      wait, *both* were $20? because d2 alone still is...

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000047
      No, the battlechest was $20. They did it the week of "cyber monday" and then changed it back.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
        Any any updated news on The Old Republic .I wish I had a computer or could build one for that game .Looks awesome .
        Yes the Old Republic will fail and be a Fanboy MMO just like the last Star Wars MMO.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
          Yes the Old Republic will fail and be a Fanboy MMO just like the last Star Wars MMO.
          You are out of your god damn mind. Bioware doesn't make bad games. TOR is going to dominate the market.

Comment

• Bioware doesn't make bad games.
            Bioware, Blizzard and Sports Interactive are all on another level as game makers. They refuse to be rushed with releasing their products and all support them strongly after release as well. I really wish that all game producers took the same approach as they do.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Vidae is right, this isn't some **** hole developer like SOE. Bioware is one of the industries best. I'd argue they may be better than Blizzard from a developer standpoint as unlike Blizzard they continue to bring original IPs while Blizzard rehashes their old series endlessly.

Granted, I love Blizzard and am glad for their sequels, but I rate companies like Bioware and Valve slightly above them.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                You are out of your god damn mind. Bioware doesn't make bad games. TOR is going to dominate the market.
                Let see

Warhammer Online
                Darkage
                Ultima Online
                Mass Effect Galaxy
                Dragon Age
                Star Wars KOR 2
                Baldurs Gate
                MDK 2

All Games that Bioware were part of that are Terriable Games i have played

Everybody says Bioware is amazing because they took Star Wars KOR and made 2 same games like it in Mass Effect and Jade Empire. They have yet to make a MMO that has impressed me in anyway. Blizzard will still be the King of MMO
                Last edited by Pat Sims 90; 01-10-2011, 09:05 PM.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Let see
                  Star Wars KOR 2
                  Baldurs Gate

All Games that Bioware were part of that are Terriable Games i have played
                  Many people consider those two games the pinnacle of RPGs. Myself included. The rest I agree with, but you just used two all-time great games against Bioware.

Comment

• Bioware had nothing to do with Warhammer, that was Mythic. Bioware had nothing to do with Dark Age of Camelot or Ultima Online either. EA is NOT Bioware.

Bioware has never made an MMO before. This will be their first. And it will be the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                      Many people consider those two games the pinnacle of RPGs. Myself included. The rest I agree with, but you just used two all-time great games against Bioware.
                      The only reason i did not like Star Wars KOR 2 because they basically took the same concept in the 1st one and did not add really anything to the 2nd one and the storyline sucked dick. In gernal i was just not a fan of Balders Gate. I like Elder Scrolls more then Balders Gate.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        Bioware had nothing to do with Warhammer, that was Mythic. Bioware had nothing to do with Dark Age of Camelot or Ultima Online either. EA is NOT Bioware.

Bioware has never made an MMO before. This will be their first. And it will be the best.
                        All those games are listed on their Website SO they did have part in it and refuse to say they had no part in it so yea they did have part in those games. It will suck Dick because they basically taking WOW concept and putting Stars Wars in it maybe they should be orginal like what they did with KOR and then i will be impressed.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I hope that Diablo 3 comes out around the same time that TOR comes out so that i can see TOR blown out of the water and i can contiue to laugh at Biowares Failure of making MMOS

RIP themaninblack

Comment

I hope that Diablo 3 comes out around the same time
                            Did somebody say Diablo III?

Comment

• I just found a way to get WoW cheaper and I'm about 5 minutes from destroying my life. Someone must stop me. ARGHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                                I just found a way to get WoW cheaper and I'm about 5 minutes from destroying my life. Someone must stop me. ARGHHHH
                                Oh quit being a ***** and just buy it. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information