No announcement yet.

2010 Halo Reach Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Wed I'll have more time to get on and play, I have alot of HW and a test this week but I would like to start playing with people on here and figuring out teams and such. We might have enough for a doubles tournament but I would like to do a 4v4 style, even if it meant just having us be captains of our own teams and grabbing friends. Thoughts?

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I wouldn't mind playing. GT is abaddon4180 and I am available pretty much anytime, I am bored out of my mind taking a semester off without a job. I would say I am an above average player, though not elite like I was in Halo 3.

Comment

We should do 3 vs 3, i think there are enough of us.

Also I wish they had dual weilding in this game, on like pistol.

Comment

Yeah threes would be fine for me too. I'll get everything a little more organized and set up tomorrow after my test. If I can manage to get some big papers out of the way this week, I'd say we could start as soon as next week. I'll be on a bunch starting thursday night, so anyone want to jump on and wreck people send me and friend request and who you are.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
            Not a fan of Invasion.
            haha That one is stupid. It's almost impossible to kill the "zombies" with just swords when they have shotguns.

Comment

Just went 30-7 or something like that in a non-SWAT Slayer game. Feels good haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                Just went 30-7 or something like that in a non-SWAT Slayer game. Feels good haha.
                Yesterday I went 30-0 btb slayer on blood gulch. I was very pleased.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  I lose every single time. :(

Comment

Tank or sniper? ;)

Comment

Yuup, I had a 24-7 game in Area last night with two killing frenzies. Felt realllllly good.

I've also switched back to default controls instead of running with Recon (previous Halo controls). It helps the melee so much when you don't have to take your thumb off the right stick.

Comment

Are we close to starting this up?

I'll be on for the next 2-3 hours btw, so if anyone wants to play add me.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Yuup, I had a 24-7 game in Area last night with two killing frenzies. Felt realllllly good.

I've also switched back to default controls instead of running with Recon (previous Halo controls). It helps the melee so much when you don't have to take your thumb off the right stick.
                          I use Recon. It's too annoying to have to adjust, especially if I wanna go back and play Halo 3 at some point.

My best game on Halo 3 was 31-0 Slayer on Construct. My team was so bad that I only won by 8.

idk about Reach...the Team Slayer playlist is so bad that almost every game is Snipers or SWAT and I almost always end up carrying my team in a gametype that I don't want.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                            idk about Reach...the Team Slayer playlist is so bad that almost every game is Snipers or SWAT and I almost always end up carrying my team in a gametype that I don't want.
                            That pisses me off so much. I wish Bungie would just make a separate playlist for SWAT/Snipers because that is all people ever vote for and I hate it. SWAT is just about camping and whoever sees who first wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                              Tank or sniper? ;)

14 with tank, rest with sniper DMR. haha

and yeah DT I'll hopefully have things set up by tonight. And couldnt agree more about Swat/snipers, its so annoying how everyone votes for both of those. Cant stand it, if you dont want to use all the new stuff go play halo 3.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

: Insert frown face.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information