No announcement yet.

Defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd go with a gap contain defense. Really important for teams that run a lot of traps and such.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
      For that level of football, I am more partial to the 5-3 defense, as most teams are not very efficient with passing the ball and stopping the run game should be the focal point.
      I was going to say 4-3 but your right, put another man on the line and use one safety

Comment

my personnel spreads from 300-pound mamma-jammas
        to 150-pound skinny-boys. and i would also like to add that the passing in this league is surpriseingly good

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
          I'd go with a gap contain defense. Really important for teams that run a lot of traps and such.
          Yep, my high school currently runs that and it can be really effective on the high school level if ran correctly as my school has two division state championships in the past three years and the year we didn't win we lost in the semi's.

Comment

In that case, I'd go 4-3.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

http://www.ksnusa.org/ftblinks.htm
              Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

You basically want to get your 11 best players out onto the field. Pick your 11 best, then see what position they play best. You can base your formation off of that.

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
                  to 150-pound skinny-boys. and i would also like to add that the passing in this league is surpriseingly good
                  I'd run a 4-2-5 then with 2 SS a little deeper than the LBs and out a little, and one FS deep (center fielder type).

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
                    Then 4-3 especially if the OLB are fast then you can blitz the or drop them in to coverage and keep them guessing

Comment

Cover 2

Comment

Its all about 3-3-5. (2) 6'4" 240lbs DE, (1) 6'1" 300lbs NT, (2) 6'1" 225lbs OLB, (1) 6' 240lbs MLB, (2) 5'9" 170lbs CB, (2) 5'11" 195lbs Studs(SS), (1) 6'1" 205lbs Gaucho(FS)

Comment

4-4 cover 3

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

Well 3-4 defenses are hard to run in high school and pop warner because its hard finding the guys big enough to anchor the line,.....id go with traditional 4-3,the kids will learn the system easier and youll most likely be able to get kids around that size range.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
                              Well 3-4 defenses are hard to run in high school and pop warner because its hard finding the guys big enough to anchor the line,.....id go with traditional 4-3,the kids will learn the system easier and youll most likely be able to get kids around that size range.
                              less u played for mission in 04 or your a long beach poly guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat
                                Originally posted by elway777
                                less u played for mission in 04 or your a long beach poly guy...
                                yup then we can have any player we want :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information