Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Originally posted by familyguy555
        Originally posted by jetvilma51
        Originally posted by familyguy555
        new york knicks:
        fixed it
        lol
        im sorry im friends wit a knicks fan and all year long he talks about the knicks and nate robinson and i cant stand it and now i cant stand him talkin bout the mets cause there doin good finally, its just drives me crazy

Comment

Well he is only 23, and has averaged 10.7 points and 6.2 rebounds in only 28.6 minutes time over his career.

Then again, Channing Frye (22) averaged 12.3 points and 5.8 points in 24.2 minutes, and he isn't worth that kind of money.

Overall, I'd say Nene was/is worth 6 years 36 million.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804
            Well he is only 23, and has averaged 10.7 points and 6.2 rebounds in only 28.6 minutes time over his career.

Then again, Channing Frye (22) averaged 12.3 points and 5.8 points in 24.2 minutes, and he isn't worth that kind of money.

Overall, I'd say Nene was/is worth 6 years 36 million.
            Sounds reasonable.

Comment

I don't see why this would end Kenyon's stay there (though I've never really liked the fit). Nene could end up being their Center.

That said, that was a stupid signing by Denver. Nene is still very raw and that was crazy money to throw at him.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
                I don't see why this would end Kenyon's stay there (though I've never really liked the fit). Nene could end up being their Center.

That said, that was a stupid signing by Denver. Nene is still very raw and that was crazy money to throw at him.
                They have Camby though.

Comment

They have Camby though.
                  Camby is at the decline of his career.

Comment

They have Camby though.
                    Camby is at the decline of his career.
                    You can't depend on Camby to be healthy for a whole season either.

Comment

Does this mean NeNe would've gotten a max deal if he hadn't blown out his knee-knee.

Comment

That's a terrible deal for the Nuggets

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Im still in shock over this contract. Especially after he didnt even play last season with a serious injury. For the Nuggets sake I hope Nene turns into a 15 & 10 guy.

Comment

Hell no, it'd be diffrent if maybe he had been healthy once in a great while but not right now
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Re: Nene Resigns his Contract WOW!!!

Originally posted by ghettosermon
                                http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_4005750

Nuggets Forward Nene Hillario has reached an agreement with the Denver Nuggets on a 6 year deal worth $60 million dollars. This has gotta mean the departure of Kenyon Martin.
                                more like a 5 year 64m.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information