Offifical Gran Tursimo 5 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offifical Gran Tursimo 5 thread

I was curious if any is getting GT5 today or have it already from last night and what are you impressions from it ? Mine should be here at my place later today in the mail.It is a good thing to cause we just 6" of snow the last two days and its iced under lol . Any ways , I was just curious to how everyone is enjoying the game?

OH come on you sport fanatic guys.I know some of you must have bought this game it is a really fun a depth game . Graphics are killer so is the racing .

Comment

Looks great but I will probably wait to buy it used.

Comment

I like how you waited three minutes after your original post to respond asking why no one has responded.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

This thread has failed.

But the game is awesome. I started out with a '92 Honda Civic SiR. Only A-Spec level 2 so far.
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
            I like how you waited three minutes after your original post to respond asking why no one has responded.
            It's PM and AM, brah!

Also, I will beat anybody's ass down in GT1-GT3. Just letting that be known.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

If I had my PS3 I would. Game looks amazing. Looks like a must buy if you have that system.

Comment

I might get it next week. I don't want to go anywhere near stores the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  I might get it next week. I don't want to go anywhere near stores the next few days.
                  I second that. I've been waiting patiently for this game a while now.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    I second that. I've been waiting patiently for this game a while now.
                    Yup. What's another week or month or year? I'd given up on it ever being released.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information