• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical, typical. The white man is holding the black man down once again

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
      Originally posted by BuckNaked
      We can do what the Wayans brothers did in White chicks, but the exact opposite.
      As long as I don't have to play with any dildos, I'm in.
      We need to get hooked up with some of those body suits.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
        Typical, typical. The white man is holding the black man down once again
        The white woman?

"those damn pink nipples."

Comment

it definitely has racist connotations, and seems like a poor choice. I'm surprised they'd even run that, not that it matters, people will pressure Sony to take it down, and they will, because they are spineless.

It doesn't bother me at all though, but you can't give anyone a reason to call something racist.

Poor choice sony, poor choice.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Sure, it is racist. It's pointing out that black people are different than white people because of the color of their skin, but we're flooded with images like that everyday, albeit not as obviously, but they are there all the same and no one complains about it. Personally, I think it's a brilliant business move. If it causes controversy, it being put out there on an even wider base.

Comment

Not racist, but it sure as hell doesn't make me want to buy a PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebarry
                Sure, it is racist. It's pointing out that black people are different than white people because of the color of their skin...
                Why not the opposite? Why isn't it that it points out that whites are different than blacks? :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                  Who cares. People who cry racism on everything should be lined up and shot.
                  I totally agree.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by Namy
                    It wasn't made with racist intentions, but the racial implications that can be drawn from it are evident. A stupid business move.

I agree, horrible business move on their part.

Comment

I don't see it as racist, the white woman could be about to plant a kiss on the black women.......that would be cool :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
                        I don't see it as racist, the white woman could be about to plant a kiss on the black women.......that would be cool :shock:
                        i thought it was a black guy.

Comment

Originally posted by renegade17
                          Originally posted by ihatebarry
                          Sure, it is racist. It's pointing out that black people are different than white people because of the color of their skin...
                          Why not the opposite? Why isn't it that it points out that whites are different than blacks? :roll:
                          What's the difference man? If you really took offense to the way I worded that you need to grow some thicker skin.

Comment

i find it bloody racist the thing was black in the irs place and there wasnt both colours from the start

Comment

I don't think making a white PSP is racist, but that poster is one that certainly can give someone those thoughts. I mean look at it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

As long as they dont make one where the black guy iis in shackles and is getting whipped by his "masta" then i think its fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information