X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quailman View Post
    Uh... This is basically my ipod.

I'm sorry.

Hang Out looks pretty strong. I might make it down to Austin City Limits - finally. I have a friend who's playing SXSW, but it's just too expensive ($700?) at this point.

Comment

FloydFest for me. I have lifetime VIP passes as a result of doing a LOT of work building some of the stages, security work, etc.

http://floydfest.com/
      Never underestimate the power of small minds in large groups.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
        I'm sorry.

Hang Out looks pretty strong. I might make it down to Austin City Limits - finally. I have a friend who's playing SXSW, but it's just too expensive ($700?) at this point.
        I have no idea what SXSW costs anymore. I gave up on it years ago. Huge pain in the ass jumping from bar to bar. And to get into the primo shows you have to have some uber-pass to be guaranteed admittance.

I mean, I'd LOVE to see some of the best shows. But it's not worth it to me.

I do go see the free shows, and there are plenty of them.

Comment

Originally posted by colts_fan8818 View Post
          http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/#/schedule/
          I'm excited for the Sasquatch Festival this year. It looks like a great lineup. Plus I'm only 1/2 hour away.
          Gah! Sasquatch had Vampire Weekend, Kid Cudi and Tegan and Sara on the same bill last year. My top 3 favorite artist. I would've given my left nut to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            I'm so ******* excited.

If Outkast is a headliner I will be so ******* happy.
            I've been trying to avoid listening to rumors because I'll get waaaaaaay too excited if I don't. OutKast would blow minds. I really want MMJ again to pleasure my ears.

worker bees can leave
            even drones can fly away
            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              I wanna go to a Music Festival one day
              You have the greatest punk festival in your own backyard in late October

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Gah! Sasquatch had Vampire Weekend, Kid Cudi and Tegan and Sara on the same bill last year. My top 3 favorite artist. I would've given my left nut to go.
                I saw all three of them last year and it was amazing especially Tegan and Sara who I was in the pit for.
                Save the Colts, and fire Pollian.

Comment

Originally posted by colts_fan8818 View Post
                  I saw all three of them last year and it was amazing especially Tegan and Sara who I was in the pit for.
                  Well, I just don't like you very much.

Comment

Whatever you do, you need to see the Flaming Lips live before you die.

Comment

Well Bonnaroo lineup was released yesterday

Eminem Arcade Fire Widespread Panic The Black Keys Buffalo Springfield feat Richie Furay, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Rick Rosas, Joe Vitale My Morning Jacket Lil Wayne String Cheese Incident Robert Plant & Band of Joy Mumford & Sons The Strokes The Decemberists Ray Lamontagne Bassnectar Iron & Wine Girl Talk Primus Dr. John and The Original Meters performing Desitively Bonnaroo Alison Krauss & Union Station featuring Jerry Douglas Pretty Lights Florence & the Machine Superjam ft. Dan Auerbach and Dr. John Explosions in the Sky STS9 Gogol Bordello Beirut Big Boi Scissor Sisters Gregg Allman Ratatat Global Gypsy Punk Revue curated by Eugene Htz Robyn Warren Haynes Band Deerhunter Opeth Atmosphere Old Crow Medicine Show Bootsy Collins & the Funk University Wiz Khalifa Matt & Kim Grace Potter & the Nocturnals The Del McCoury Band and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band Mavis Staples Bla Fleck & the Flecktones Chiddy Bang Jovanotti Bruce Hornsby & the Noisemakers Loretta Lynn Cold War Kids The Walkmen Devotchka Wanda Jackson Neon Trees Portugal. The Man Sleigh Bells Amos Lee Best Coast Dm-Funk The Sword The Drums The Black Angels School of Seven Bells J. Cole Nicole Atkins & the Black Sea Wavves !!! Junip Freelance Whales Justin Townes Earle Ryan Bingham Deer Tick Band of Skulls Sharon Van Etten Abigail Washburn Omar Souleyman Twin Shadow Kylesa Man Man The Low Anthem Alberta Cross Railroad Earth Jessica Lea Mayfield Smith Westerns The Head and the Heart Karen Elson Beats Antique 22-20s Phosphorescent Clare MaGuire Hayes Carll
                      - Lineup Subject to Change -
                      Even though the new lineups will never compare to the lineups the first few bonnaroo lineups used to throw out I am quite ******* impressed by this lineup. Hopefully I'll be able to go. Should be an insane time

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                        Whatever you do, you need to see the Flaming Lips live before you die.
                        THIS is the absolute truth. I saw them play DSotM last year at Roo and it was bananas. Speaking of Bonnaroo, I'm ******* jacked for this year. Gonna be wild.

worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

The Saturday date at Bamboozle looks pretty radical to me.

Of course some crap to deal with, but there is some fun stuff up there. Plus the words "Movielife reunion" always strike a chord
                          Last edited by SuperMcGee; 02-25-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information