Top 25 Women II [#1-Mila, #2-Portman, #3-Wilde, #4-Scarlett, #5-Zooey]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Kesha should be on no Hot Chick list ever. That girl is straight up f'ugly.
    The Ke$ha is on mine.

I know it's not a popular pick, but it's mine. I think she cleans up nice.

Plus, I've been listening to nothing but dubstep and The Ke$ha for like 3 days, so she's on my mind. My hot chick lists are usually girls I've been reminded of latest.

LEAVE THE KE$HA ALONE! DAMN YOU APS!!!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      The Ke$ha is on mine.

I know it's not a popular pick, but it's mine. I think she cleans up nice.

Plus, I've been listening to nothing but dubstep and The Ke$ha for like 3 days, so she's on my mind. My hot chick lists are usually girls I've been reminded of latest.

LEAVE THE KE$HA ALONE! DAMN YOU APS!!!

Stellar.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Doesn't matter what you think. It's my list.

I do find that candidly taking a picture of a makeupless girl always yields a flattering picture. Not like that has ever gone wrong in the paparazzi age...

I know it's not a popular pick, but I saw her Maxim shoot and it made an impression. Chill.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

That is a man body. Gross.

Comment

It's supposed to be a fun list! Lets all just be friendly! I mean ****, APS had Brad Pitt on his list before we told him it was Top 25 WOMEN.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Sorry TH, Kesha is NOT hot. Every time I think of her fugly face I hear her talk-rapping and my mind's ears bleed.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I got your back TH! List whoever you want dood!

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  It's supposed to be a fun list! Lets all just be friendly! I mean ****, APS had Brad Pitt on his list before we told him it was Top 25 WOMEN.
                  And I would have kept him there if you bastards weren't so picky.
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Brad Pitt is undoubtedly a hotter chick than Ke$ha. I mean Katy Perry is ordinary without makeup but you can photoshop the hell out of her and make her hot. Even those photoshopped to death pictures of Ke$ha aren't hot...

Bad TH, bad! I know it's all opinions and all, but your opinion is wrong!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I'm just gonna be honest with you guys...

I would ******* rail the Ke$ha. Like, marathon railage. The type where you have to be hospitalized afterwards due to exhaustion. We'd rhythmically talk with the beat for foreplay, and our moans of pleasure would be auto-tuned. And yeah, it'll probably be greasy and I'll have glitter up my butthole for weeks, but I'm fine with that.

And sure, I'd have to shower afterwards. Not the typical courtesy shower, but the type where you empty the entire bottle of rubbing alcohol on your junk while you pray, "Please don't sting. Please don't sting." But that's part of the funnnnnnn.

And don't you all judge me! We all have that girl that we joke with our friends about how weird she looks, but in the back of our mind we're like, "I'd hit that in an instant." The Ke$ha is mine. And yeah, she looks funny sometimes, but in the pictures where she looks passable to ya'll, she looks friggin' hot to me.

At least I posted mine instead of easily plugging a Nuts girl or somone in Commie/DG's sigs. APS wanted originality. Can't get mad when ya get pegged in the temple by my Ke$ha curveballs!

Besides, she's just my #12! Not #1. Not Top 5. Not Top 10. #12. (Even though everyone after Lauren Cohan is probably all the same interchangeable, week-to-week crushing I go through).

Ahhh, Lauren Cohan...
                      Brody would appreciate my Supernatural references!

Vidae for President!!!

Also, the lack of Hayley Williams in all of this is crazy shocking to me. I thought everyone here was in love with her.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

TH is making Supernatural references up the ass, so I will accept that he happens to find Ke$ha attractive.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'm just gonna be honest with you guys...

I would ******* rail the Ke$ha. Like, marathon railage. The type where you have to be hospitalized afterwards due to exhaustion. We'd rhythmically talk with the beat for foreplay, and our moans of pleasure would be auto-tuned. And yeah, it'll probably be greasy and I'll have glitter up my butthole for weeks, but I'm fine with that.

And sure, I'd have to shower afterwards. Not the typical courtesy shower, but the type where you empty the entire bottle of rubbing alcohol on your junk while you pray, "Please don't sting. Please don't sting." But that's part of the funnnnnnn.

And don't you all judge me! We all have that girl that we joke with our friends about how weird she looks, but in the back of our mind we're like, "I'd hit that in an instant." The Ke$ha is mine. And yeah, she looks funny sometimes, but in the pictures where she looks passable to ya'll, she looks friggin' hot to me.

At least I posted mine instead of easily plugging a Nuts girl or somone in Commie/DG's sigs. APS wanted originality. Can't get mad when ya get pegged in the temple by my Ke$ha curveballs!

Besides, she's just my #12! Not #1. Not Top 5. Not Top 10. #12. (Even though everyone after Lauren Cohan is probably all the same interchangeable, week-to-week crushing I go through).

Ahhh, Lauren Cohan...
                          Brody would appreciate my Supernatural references!

Vidae for President!!!

Also, the lack of Hayley Williams in all of this is crazy shocking to me. I thought everyone here was in love with her.
                          Ive lost so much respect for you, my dreamy eyed midget friend.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Ive lost so much respect for you, my dreamy eyed midget friend.

Just for that, you guys are getting a The Ke$ha megapost in the Hot Chick Thread when I get back! You have unleashed an unholy war from which there is no return!

/YaaaaaaayBrodyyyyyy!
                            Last edited by TitanHope; 02-08-2011, 02:32 PM.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Oh my god I forgot my beloved Hayley. She's top 5. Would wife/girlfriend in an instant and then destroy her with the power of a thousand suns on a nightly basis.

Comment

Shut your mouth vidae! you have a horrible taste in women!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information