NFLDC, I Need Your Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLDC, I Need Your Help

Long story short, (like all of us) my friend has been through some ****. Unlike me, she's a good student, and an extremely hard worker. She's been taking care of herself for awhile, and I thought it's about time somebody takes care of her for once. I need yall to give her a vote. It's for a good cause. Ya know when you see those commercials about feeding starving kids, and you wanna do something, but you're too lazy? Here's your chance to redeem yourself. I know how powerfull this community can be, and if everybody comes together, we'll roll in a landlside. Remember, you're helping somebody that could use it (and it would mean alot to me). When it really comes down to it, that's why we american football!!!

http://nyinternproject.com/entry/156651

Also, If you don't want the site to connect to your FB (gives you the option when you choose to vote) , just do it the old fashion way and register (It's quick). Once again, thank you.
    If you're passionate about public relations, social media and marketing and you have your heart set on a fast paced, learn-to-do-it-all internship in New York City, then you should enter the The New York Intern Project.

All you have to do is submit a photo or video that tells us why you'd make the ideal intern. One lucky entrant will win a three-month internship this summer with Affect Strategies, an award-winning public relations, marketing and social media agency in New York City.
    ĽOne lucky winner will get the internship of a lifetime: $5,000 in a paid internship, and up to $5000 for a housing stipend in NYC! For complete details on the internship
    LET'S WRECK ****!!

... so you want help getting laid?

I can dig it.

Comment

Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
      ... so you want help getting laid?

I can dig it.
      I would like it if you could vote though. Can you dig that?

Comment

When I opened the thread and saw a Zord, I was kind of expecting it to be one of those threads that misleads you as a story and ends up being about something awesome (albeit a poorly made one, since I immediately saw said Zord)
        A little disappointed that it wasn't, but I voted anyway. My password was weiner.

Comment

Tell her Caddy voted for her. You'll DEFINITELY get laid.

Comment

I hope she's ******* you to get you to do this for her. You should at least be getting a smelly finger (***** or ass, either or). If not then she's got you by the balls and you'll never **** her.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              When I opened the thread and saw a Zord, I was kind of expecting it to be one of those threads that misleads you as a story and ends up being about something awesome (albeit a poorly made one, since I immediately saw said Zord)
              A little disappointed that it wasn't, but I voted anyway. My password was weiner.
              Thank you. The Dragonzord is like...NFLDC, and we're the missile fingers, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                I hope she's ******* you to get you to do this for her. You should at least be getting a smelly finger (***** or ass, either or). If not then she's got you by the balls and you'll never **** her.
                If you don't vote, i'll have you by your balls, and then i'll **** you. Please vote

Comment

Consider it done. I'm feeling like doing a good deed this morning.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I feel like doing a bad deed so I voted for every other entry ten times.

Kidding obvs. Good luck to her. And guys maybe I'm being naive here, but maybe they are actual friends, as said in the OP. It's possible, you know.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                      I feel like doing a bad deed so I voted for every other entry ten times.

Kidding obvs. Good luck to her. And guys maybe I'm being naive here, but maybe they are actual friends, as said in the OP. It's possible, you know.
                      Lemme end this right here. Long story short, I've been alot of different things with this girl (good and bad), but at the moment, we're friends. She hit me up after I came home from the gym (I always get that endorphin high coming home). She showed me the link, and I told her I'd try to get as many people as I could to vote.

I felt this place could really help out. I saw (and contributed) how this board voted on that "who has the best NFL Draft Site" thing for SW. It was a blowout. I figured this site wouldn't mind helping out a girl who needs it, who's on her own. My words don't carry much weight here, but I thought the people here wouldn't mind doing a good thing (that's easy).

Either way, thanks to anybody and everybody who voted (or will vote). That's TRILL ****, and way more important than figuring out who's going where and when in the draft.

Comment

i voted because if it means enough to you to post this here for her, it's gotta mean a **** ton to her. best of luck
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I like this thread.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            I like this thread.
                            Hopefully it's because you wanna help out, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
                              not your personal army ******
                              Que, did you vote?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information