Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOMEWORK HELP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Explain why a person can have an astigmatism with either myopia or hyperopia, but cannot have both myopia and hyperopia at the same time.

    I know why myopia and hyperopia can't occur together, but I don't know about the astigmatism. My book is sort of vague.


    Comment


    • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      THe capital budgeting director of Sparrow Corporation is evaluating a project that costs $200,000, is expected to last for 10 years and produces after-tax cash flows, including depreciation, of $44,503 per year. If the firm's WACC is 14% and its tax rate is 40%, what is the project's IRR?
      Figured this one out finally. It's actually very simple using a financial calculator.

      CFo = -200,000 CF1=44503, Nj=10.

      Compute.

      IRR=18%.

      NPV= 425,030

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        Figured this one out finally. It's actually very simple using a financial calculator.

        CFo = -200,000 CF1=44503, Nj=10.

        Compute.

        IRR=18%.

        NPV= 425,030
        Ugh, I've been out of education too long, seems simple now.

        XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

        Comment


        • Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          Ugh, I've been out of education too long, seems simple now.
          Lol yeah, i was cracking my head earlier, and then i read the book....

          Haha. But yeah, it explained how to do it with a financial calculator and it's fairly easy.

          Comment


          • I'll do your spanish homeworks... Its my first language

            Comment


            • I got to write an essay contrasting Native Americans thoughts vs. Americans thoughts during the trail of tears. I got to pretend I am one of them and start thinking, i guess.

              Ex, for Native American: After a mile trek, we approached a river. It was full of color and life. We used the water to hydrate ourselves. We are very greatful.

              Ex, for American: After that ride in the carriage we came across a damn river. I dont know how the hell we are going to get across. Damn water.

              Other Examples would be greatly appreciated.
              Last edited by TheBuffaloBills; 11-13-2008, 08:44 PM.


              Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                I got to write an essay contrasting Native Americans thoughts vs. Americans thoughts during the trail of tears. I got to pretend I am one of them and start thinking, i guess.

                Ex, for Native American: After a mile trek, we approached a river. It was full of color and life. We used the water to hydrate ourselves. We are very greatful.

                Ex, for American: After that ride in the carriage we came across a damn river. I dont know how the hell we are going to get across. Damn water.

                Other Examples would be greatly appreciated.
                Your teacher had a good idea of you making your essay like that, pretty creative if you ask me. I really don't know much about native americans but:

                N.A: Yesterday it was raining, we thought it was a gift from our gods because our fields were not being active because it had been all sun for too much time.

                A: I was going out with my friends to play baseball and all of a sudden there's some black clouds, soon there's rain. I was so angry because after so much time with sun and perfect days we're ruined the day I want to go play baseball

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                  Your teacher had a good idea of you making your essay like that, pretty creative if you ask me. I really don't know much about native americans but:

                  N.A: Yesterday it was raining, we thought it was a gift from our gods because our fields were not being active because it had been all sun for too much time.

                  A: I was going out with my friends to play baseball and all of a sudden there's some black clouds, soon there's rain. I was so angry because after so much time with sun and perfect days we're ruined the day I want to go play baseball
                  Thats a good one, thanks a ton.


                  Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                    I'll do your spanish homeworks... Its my first language
                    Where are you from? I grew up with Spanish as well.

                    Comment


                    • My thesis for my essay:

                      Dante uses the limitation of movement as a form of contrapasso because the restriction of space and added weight on the shades being punished for suicide, betrayal, hypocrisy, and avarice correspond to the misuse of freedom and the excess accumulation of beliefs and material items.
                      :/

                      "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        Where are you from? I grew up with Spanish as well.
                        Panamá... ¿tu?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                          Panamá... ¿tu?
                          Veracruz, Mexico. Estas viviendo en el E.E.U.U o todavia te encuentras en Panama?

                          Comment


                          • Ok so I drew a crappy topic for a American Symbolism topic. Anyone have anything regarding Pocahontas symbolism?

                            Comment


                            • I dont know about you, but I always start my essay out with:

                              In the following essay, I will talk about (insert topic).

                              It is always a hit and almost guarantees you an A+


                              Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                                I dont know about you, but I always start my essay out with:

                                In the following essay, I will talk about (insert topic).

                                It is always a hit and almost guarantees you an A+
                                Are you serious???

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information