Friday night lights series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night lights series

what do you guys think of them making it into a tv show?

Boobie Miles was too cocky, he needed to screw his knee up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
      Boobie Miles was too cocky, he needed to screw his knee up.
      :?

Comment

Link?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
        Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life
          Link?
          For what? It's being advertised on NBC as a new show, they have previews.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Link?
            http://www.fridaynightlightstheseries.com/

Its coming to nbc this fall and it will be every tuesday

Comment

I'll watch it but I'm not too sure about it. I think a book and movie was enough. If this tanks it just brings down a good movie(in my opinion) with it.

Comment

first of all i think the movie sucked. i am a hard critic when it comes to movies and there was just too many faults in the movie. i think the problem was they hyped it up too much, claiming its the "best sports stories ever told"... and there are better football stories out there. i would love to see a movie about the highschool team where one of the players died in a car accident so they only played defense with 10 players to honor him... and they won it all.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                  Link?
                  I haven't seen it. I'm sorry if I offend you in that manner.

Comment

Link?
                    I didn't mean to offend you at all. I was just wondering what the link was for. After reading what I said, it came off as a little dickish, and I apologize. But yea they already have previews out for it.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Link?
                      I didn't mean to offend you at all. I was just wondering what the link was for. After reading what I said, it came off as a little dickish, and I apologize. But yea they already have previews out for it.
                      That's cool. It actually looks pretty good. I think it could explore a lot more of the book than the movie was able to.

Comment

Link?
                        That's cool. It actually looks pretty good. I think it could explore a lot more of the book than the movie was able to.
                        It's either going to be good or it's going to be bad, and I have a feeling that it's going to be bad, just a hunch I guell. It looks interesting in the previews, but idk. I'll still check it out because it's a sports show. I hope it's good though.

Comment

it will probably be dumb...
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

the movie was good enough

Comment

I wont watch 5 minutes of it

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information