Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Your Favorite Poster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by therock6000 View Post
    oh...and this guy...yeah, this guy...add him to my list...
    I don't want to be on any list of posters. I'm perfectly happy just having a nice forum here that isn't wrecked by homers, spammers, and morons.



    I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
      I don't want to be on any list of posters. I'm perfectly happy just having a nice forum here that isn't wrecked by homers, spammers, and morons.
      What forum is that?

      That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

      Comment


      • #48
        My favorite posters:

        Scott Wright
        Ward
        JBond
        D-Unit
        Ghettosermon
        CCB
        P-L
        DG
        SARF
        HChu
        njx

        Sig by rainbeaukid2
        Originally posted by yodachu
        Everyone pwns the Rams.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          What forum is that?
          Hahaha! Awesome!



          I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
            easily comahan...


            seriously though as far as worthwhile people go...
            Sarf, Snuff, BF_51 are definitely up there.
            lick my nine
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by snuff View Post
              Elisha is trash these days... Beckinsale would destroy her in anything.
              Then I'll just have to live in the past...







              Comment


              • #52






                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                  lick my nine
                  Don't worry Vince, you still rock.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    CCBG, Rob S, SARF, nvot (is he still around?), BBD, Shiver, Bearsfan_51, Geo and NJX.

                    Everyone who contributes to the soccer thread as well, especially TCU
                    Last edited by UKfan; 04-04-2007, 12:19 PM.

                    XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      bigbluedefense
                      Shiver
                      LSUAlum99
                      art vandelay
                      sarf
                      comahan
                      diabsoule
                      Windy
                      Ghetto
                      JBond
                      The Unseen
                      bf51
                      frogstomp
                      njx9

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                        CCBG, Rob S, SARF, nvot (is he still around?), BBD, Shiver, Bearsfan_51 and NJX.

                        Everyone who contributes to the soccer thread as well, especially TCU
                        Yeah, I haven't seen nvot in a while in the Jets forum... he randomly leaves for a time, and then comes back and posts a lot.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          The Unseen
                          Ghettosermon
                          JBond
                          Chomahn
                          Sarf

                          Jags:8-8
                          Duke B-Ball:22-10
                          Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                          4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                          sig by jackalope

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            IRC Crew, Boston, moc182 and GRF
                            Last edited by slightlyaraiderfan; 04-04-2007, 12:30 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              There is a lot:

                              Most of the IRC crew
                              Ward
                              froggy
                              BBD
                              Almost all of the mods
                              Scott (he does burn people every once in awhile and it is classic)
                              Shiver
                              smitty
                              diabsoule
                              BlindSite
                              SuperMcGee
                              Rob S
                              etc.
                              etc.
                              etc.


                              Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                                There is a lot:

                                Most of the IRC crew
                                Ward
                                froggy
                                BBD
                                Almost all of the mods
                                Scott (he does burn people every once in awhile and it is classic)
                                Shiver
                                smitty
                                diabsoule
                                BlindSite
                                SuperMcGee
                                Rob S
                                etc.
                                etc.
                                etc.
                                Tell me your secrets.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information