Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobcats get final piece for championship puzzle.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2
    but honestly, if you hadn't heard of lebron james before last year, you must've been living in a cave for the last few years.
    Do you think they would have the internet in a cave shavedeyebrow? Now who's being silly. Guys I like in Akron, I've had lunch with Lebron, he's a pretty tall guy, but he would be the first to tell you that the only reason why he's a superstar is because of his long arms. He wishes he was half the player that Primoz Brezec is and so do all of you. Stop being jealous. I don't see how anyone can say that they don't have a chance to win next year. None of you are Lesley Visser. You can't see the future.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

but honestly, if you hadn't heard of lebron james before last year, you must've been living in a cave for the last few years.
      eh, either he has zero (0) sports knowlege, or this thread is an attempt at humor that failed....quite miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by DChess
        Nobody had even heard of Lebron James untill last season.

No superstars???

Primoz Brezec?!?!?

Bonzi Wells?!?!
        hahahaha holy crap no way. u r tripping balls right now.

his games where on ESPN...........IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! it was one of the strongest draft classes, they couldve taken carmelo or d wade, but everybody knew and siad take lebron, he was the concensious number one pick. it was the lebron james sweepstakes. everybody kenw who lebron james was in high school, nobody knew him until last year, ahha wow, thats unbelivable. he was a star, as a junior in high school, i cant ge tover the fact that u think lebron wa sjust ordinary player who kicked into gear this year.

on onther note, r u high? because primz brezec is not a superstar, he is a alright player who is raw. bonzi wells is a solid player but not a superstar, if he was a superstar somebody who have signed him before, and it wouldnt have been the bobcats thats for sure.
        The aspect of Lebron's game that seperates him from Brezec is his arm span. If Lebron's arms were like 2 feet shorter he wouldn't even be in the NBA and I DARE you to refute that.

And why do you keep mentioning drug use? Maybe you should join Comrade stingray and all of the other communist hippies that keep hating on the Bobcats.
        ok fine ur not high, r u stupid. 2 feet shorter, omg he would have stumps for arms, NOBODY would be in the nba if there arms were two feet shorter, ahaha omg were not playing kickball. and if you ever compare brezec to leborn agian we have a serious problem. i like how u said hwo cant refute the arm span, of course i cant thats one of the most outrageous statements i hvae ever heard.
        Brezec could score 20 points per game with stumps for arms and so could I. That's exactely my point. Everyone wants to make excuses for why Lebron is good because he sells shoes. If people wanted to wear Primoz's shoes he would have been MVP 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
          eh, either he has zero (0) sports knowlege, or this thread is an attempt at humor that failed....quite miserably.
          hes high as balls right now leave him alone

Comment

Do you think they would have the internet in a cave shavedeyebrow? Now who's being silly.
            Yes, because i literally meant, you lived in a cave :roll:

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Remember when you said the Packers had just as good of a chance to win the NFC North as anyone else. Now THAT was funny.

Comment

Remember when you said the Packers had just as good of a chance to win the NFC North as anyone else. Now THAT was funny.
                yeah, never quite said that...i said IF everything goes their way (no injuries, all draft picks pan out, a couple lucky bounces) they could do well.......that is the most optimistic thing i've said about the packers this year. so, you're trying to shift the focus on to the packers again...no surprise. if i made half the moronic comments you just made, i'd try to change the subject too 8)

Comment

yeah, never quite said that...i said IF everything goes their way (no injuries, all draft picks pan out, a couple lucky bounces) they could do well.......that is the most optimistic thing i've said about the packers this year. so, you're trying to shift the focus on to the packers again...no surprise. if i made half the moronic comments you just made, i'd try to change the subject too 8)
                  Drowe, the Bobcats are going to win the championship next year. I almost feel dumb for having to argue this. Obviously I'm not the only person to feel this way as 100% of the people voted think they either will, or have the potential to. People believe in Primoz Brezec. And it's no wonder why.

Comment

Wow, there's some gullible people on this site. :shock:
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Drowe, the Bobcats are going to win the championship next year. I almost feel dumb for having to argue this. Obviously I'm not the only person to feel this way as 100% of the people voted think they either will, or have the potential to. People believe in Primoz Brezec. And it's no wonder why.
                      i can not listen to you anymore, either your trying to be funny, or ur acutally high, or ur 8 years old.

Comment

Drowe.
                        why do people keep capitalizing my 'd'? if you look at my username, it is clearly drowe, not Drowe. every letter in my name is equally unimportant. and if you're gonna capitalize a letter, make it the 'w' because as a packer fan, i don't know how many chances i'll have to see a big "W" this year.

Comment

Drowe.
                          why do people keep capitalizing my 'd'? if you look at my username, it is clearly drowe, not Drowe. every letter in my name is equally unimportant. and if you're gonna capitalize a letter, make it the 'w' because as a packer fan, i don't know how many chances i'll have to see a big "W" this year.
                          I can't start sentences with lower-case letters. It makes me nervous.

Comment

Drowe.
                            I can't start sentences with lower-case letters. It makes me nervous.
                            me 2, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i did it, omg omg im having a anxiety attack

Comment

bearsfan_51, with his thought provoking insight, and agruement, has swayed me...

BOBCATS ARE GONNA WIN IT ALL!

LEBRON "STUMPY ARM" JAMES IS OVERRATED!

and Drowe has a capital D!

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                                bearsfan_51, with his thought provoking insight, and agruement, has swayed me...

BOBCATS ARE GONNA WIN IT ALL!

LEBRON "STUMPY ARM" JAMES IS OVERRATED!

and Drowe has a capital D!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information