Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should pitchers be required to bat in all fo the MLB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should pitchers be required to bat in all fo the MLB?

what do you think should they have to bat? or does having one leage that dosen't have them hit make sense??

I love the AL and everything, but to me it kinda makes that ever player should have to bat, so i am undecided i guess.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

i dont really care, i am not a baseball purist who gets up in arms about every little detail.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Yes I think that pitchers should be reqired to hit. It adds to the stratagy of the game. Pinch hitting for the picture etc.

Comment

i think they should hit...like Sid said, it makes strategy come more into play.

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Comment

yes, i think pitchers should have to hit. makes for more strategy. i hate watching AL baseball..same 9 guys over and over. very little strategy.

also, in the case of the breweres (and prolly other teams..but i'll use the crew as an example), look at prince fielder. big fat guy...if he gets any bigger, which he probably will considering how young he is, he will be too big to even play first base, so the brewers will prolly lose him to an AL club where he can be the DH. and that blows.

Comment

When this subject comes up some people try to say that they like the offense that the DH brings but with these bandbox ballparks we will always have offense in baseball. One other thing if I was an American League GM I would think twice about signing a National League pitcher the Transition from the National League to the American league for a pitcher a rough. I think that is due to face the DH instead of the pitcher. Look at Josh Beckett for example . Also isn't it fun to see pitchers like Dontrelle Willis and Carlos Zambrano hit and run the bases?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Schubert
              i dont really care, i am not a baseball purist who gets up in arms about every little detail.
              then dont vote or post, no one is forcing you to.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

no i dont want ortiz in the field

Comment

Option three:

I don't like Baseball

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60