Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Wood 07 Help

Hey,

I'm currently playing Tiger Woods 07 and ran into a problem. I have about $400 left and I can't play any events because they all cost about $1500. Since I can't play events, I can't make more money. What do I do?

sounds like a good game do u have it on Wii?

Comment

I have it for PC.

Comment

try looking for codes, otherwise restart :(

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
          try looking for codes, otherwise restart :(
          Blah, EA Sports is really going down the tubes. NBA Live 07 is basically unplayable and Tiger Woods 07 is disappointing now. The only thing holding them above water is Madden.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
            Blah, EA Sports is really going down the tubes. NBA Live 07 is basically unplayable and Tiger Woods 07 is disappointing now. The only thing holding them above water is Madden.
            And that's because they bought the rights to the NFLPA. NFL 2k5 was kickass

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

I love NBA Live im pissed that they got rid of MVP Baseball and MAdden sucks u cant edit players any more I imported my Draft Class and i dont wasnt Reggie Nelson #1 or at FS

Comment

Its not EA's fault you suck... If you win the tournaments and don't waste your money you don't start over...

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                  Its not EA's fault you suck... If you win the tournaments and don't waste your money you don't start over...
                  I won every tournament I was in. I did "Lessons" which I didn't realize cost money. This is obviously a huge oversight in the game or I'm missing something (like how to make money without going in an event).

Comment

In Madden I was like 10 seasons in and all the FBs retired pretty much so each team had one a piece and all the FA were gone. So mine got hurt and you cant play games without a healthy FB on the roster so yeah I couldn't trade and I refused to create a player so yeah, had to restart a new franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                      In Madden I was like 10 seasons in and all the FBs retired pretty much so each team had one a piece and all the FA were gone. So mine got hurt and you cant play games without a healthy FB on the roster so yeah I couldn't trade and I refused to create a player so yeah, had to restart a new franchise.
                      Isn't there a bunch in each draft class?

Comment

play a practice round and you get money for just playing the round. the better you shoot on a course with hard conditions the more money you get.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                          play a practice round and you get money for just playing the round. the better you shoot on a course with hard conditions the more money you get.
                          Awesome! Thanks.

Comment

I really wish EA still made MVP Baseball... I would soooo buy that game.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              I really wish EA still made MVP Baseball... I would soooo buy that game.
                              I wish there was ANY baseball game for PC. :(

The PC really gets the short end of the stick when it comes to sports games.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information