• Show
Clear All

cheated on a girl, no

cheated on a test...twice today actually

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
      Originally posted by cgf
      People who cheat in relationships are about as low as it gets. I have absolutely no respect for anyone who isn't man enough to break up with a girl he is no longer interested in. There is never an excuse, and it's simply a pathetic thing to do.
      I'll have to apologize to Elisha :P
      Great, just what the forum needed... you. :roll: :twisted:
      :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

everything i'm reading on here today reminds me of something that happened today. In my SUPA Psych class today we talked about the legitamcy. I personally cheat on tests often to at least check my answers and often copy labs and ****. On the other hand i would never cheat on my girlfriend ever.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
          cheating is FUNdamental!
          Originally posted by Greg Behrendt
          reading is FUNdamental!
          eh, I knew it was one of those two, close enough. :?
          Originally posted by njx9
          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

People who cheat in relationships are about as low as it gets. I have absolutely no respect for anyone who isn't man enough to break up with a girl he is no longer interested in. There is never an excuse, and it's simply a pathetic thing to do.
            Agreed.

Comment

I've never cheated on my girlfriend, if I wanted to cheat on her I'd just move on to somebody else. On tests I've cheated quite a few times, nothing I'm really proud of but sometimes it's something I'll do. Only every once in awhile, I'm usually a pretty good student but on occasion if I can get away with it and I need an answer I'll take a peek at someone else's paper. The whole way school is run is ******** anyway so I really don't feel bad about it.

Comment

I've never cheated on a test because honestly, i've always been more confident with my own answers than someone else's answers.

I agree that those that cheat on their gfs are the lowest of the low. That's just not something you do to someone you care about, and if you don't care about her, then you probably shouldn't be with her.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
                  I've never cheated on a test because honestly, i've always been more confident with my own answers than someone else's answers.

I agree that those that cheat on their gfs are the lowest of the low. That's just not something you do to someone you care about, and if you don't care about her, then you probably shouldn't be with her.
                  that was me in high school.

in college, i suddenly found that my GPA took a backseat to... social obligations.

Comment

I can see where you're coming from on that and that's how I view things most of the time. But sometimes if I have a Spanish vocab quiz or something where the answer is a word and I have absolutely nothing coming to mind at all I might take a look at somebody else's paper. Only when I'm going to leave something blank do I do it, and even then I don't always do it.

Comment

Of course I cheated in school! HS was stupid mindless crap thats only goal is to make an obiedient, dumb automoton with no free will. I got through it as quickly and as easily as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by derza222

I can see where you're coming from on that and that's how I view things most of the time. But sometimes if I have a Spanish vocab quiz or something where the answer is a word and I have absolutely nothing coming to mind at all I might take a look at somebody else's paper. Only when I'm going to leave something blank do I do it, and even then I don't always do it.
                        I'm unfortunately one of the smartest kids in all of my classes so if i don't know it, odds are no one knows it, except in english, there reading the sparknotes would help, but that's too much effort.

Comment

The most cheating (school-wise) I've done is working together/checking and correcting answers with another person (i.e. splitting AP US notes with someone else). On second thought, is that even considered cheating?

Comment

I don't cheat I check my answers. No reason to cheat because the person next to me usually isn't as smart.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by cgf

I'm unfortunately one of the smartest kids in all of my classes so if i don't know it, odds are no one knows it, except in english, there reading the sparknotes would help, but that's too much effort.
                              ha, i was the same way in english... i could easily just spark note the books and do well, but i was too lazy to even do that.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf

ha, i was the same way in english... i could easily just spark note the books and do well, but i was too lazy to even do that.
                                Ditto.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information