Is Cheating Ok???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Cheating Ok???

Heres an interesting topic for you guys, is cheating okay, or no, have you done it and thinks its okay or no?

whoops

last option should be no and its not okay

Comment

If you're not going as hard as you can then your boned. So cheating to me is just going 120%.

Comment

Cheated on a girl? Yes. Cheated on a test? No. I never preferred to take shortcuts with my education and not get the most out of all the time I sat in class.

Comment

Originally posted by Wynell
          Cheated on a girl? Yes. Cheated on a test? No. I never preferred to take shortcuts with my education and not get the most out of all the time I sat in class.
          I'm the exact opposite. I've never cheated on a girl but i cheat in sports and education all the time. I learn very easily and whenever I feel a test is unrelated to the actually class I have no issue cheating on it. Although if i feel the test is benificial I don't like to interfer with actually teaching myself.

Comment

wtf

Comment

How is it ok to cheat on a girl? That shows a lack of character and respect.

Comment

I cheated on all my gfs before the one i'm with now who I would never cheat on.

When I was in highschool i cheated on pretty much any school work that was cheatable i was a slacker now that im in college it doesnt work like that any more.

Comment

It's not good but I cheated all throughout high school. I had an A every quarter all the way from Latin I to AP Latin and I didn't understand a thing, everytime we had quizes and tests my teacher would just be on his computer and I would copy from the people beside me, what I learned at the end of my senior year was that I really had no idea how to do any of it but I still had an A every quarter.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                    I cheated on all my gfs before the one i'm with now who I would never cheat on.
                    YOu know we're cool, but that's pretty scummy. If i'm with a girl i won't cheat on her, often i just don't go with girl and just become "friends with benifits"

Comment

i plan to vote yes and it is okay. The way alot of high schools work, if you bomb a couple of quizzes or tests, then its almost impossible to recover. Why is it unfair to save your grade if you are truthfully knowledgable, jus tunable to really prepare for a quiz or a test. Im currently in high school, and i know that in college this doesn't fly, but college is set up differently than high school. I always make a point to try my hardest and understand the material, but Im not going to let a renegade quiz/test grade bomb my average.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                          He's an ATG

Comment

Clarification is key. You've got half answering about girls and half about homework.

Comment

Clarification is key. You've got half answering about girls and half about homework.
                              And some about sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information