Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What approach do you take

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What approach do you take

    When talking to women?

    Do you try and be Mr.Nice guy or play the asshole act? I personally choose to be myself, which just happens to be the asshole act. Usually with alot of girls it works. I say really mean things & make **** jokes and smile when I say them, and they laugh. Some girls call me a prick and take me off their top 8. I say that because of a recent dilemma lol.

  • #2
    Originally posted by mfkrush View Post
    When talking to women?

    Do you try and be Mr.Nice guy or play the asshole act? I personally choose to be myself, which just happens to be the asshole act. Usually with alot of girls it works. I say really mean things & make **** jokes and smile when I say them, and they laugh. Some girls call me a prick and take me off their top 8. I say that because of a recent dilemma lol.
    That has happen to me. Damn Myspace

    Comment


    • #3
      I had to re-read becuase I thought you said they take their tops off and I was thinking why are you complaining but then I read it again


      Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
        That has happen to me. Damn Myspace
        Yeah, im all like.....*****.....put me in yo top 8. And then shes like, nah man. And im like *****....put me in yo top 8 before I commence on yo ass.

        And then shes like....you and what army is going to make me.

        And im like....me and pacman *****!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mfkrush View Post
          Yeah, im all like.....*****.....put me in yo top 8. And then shes like, nah man. And im like *****....put me in yo top 8 before I commence on yo ass.

          And then shes like....you and what army is going to make me.

          And im like....me and pacman *****!

          Maybe you should try chasing her around the playground.

          Hitman D

          "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Boston View Post
            Maybe you should try chasing her around the playground.


            I don't have 4-wheel drive.

            Comment


            • #7
              Do you want some candy?

              Comment


              • #8
                I talk to them about computers. It never seems to work.

                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  I talk to them about computers. It never seems to work.
                  Can't imagine why????


                  Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Can't imagine why????
                    I'm not sure. They don't seem to be all that impressed with my Pokemans either.

                    R.I.P. Junior Seau

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cocky approach
                      Like I always say:
                      It's not bragging, if you can do it!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        I'm not sure. They don't seem to be all that impressed with my Pokemans either.
                        How many holographics do you have?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          I'm not sure. They don't seem to be all that impressed with my Pokemans either.
                          Really, that's odd! Where do you live?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mfkrush View Post
                            How many holographics do you have?
                            OVER NINE THOUSAND!

                            R.I.P. Junior Seau

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They always come to me. I'm usually in JDC mode (just dont care mode) and just act myself to a certain xtent. I'm naturally a quiet gut around girls. But with my boys I'm a completely diff. person.


                              ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                              XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information