Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by duckseason
    Anybody else hate it when you spot a hottie, and you're thinking of talking to her, and then she lights one up and you're instantly disgusted?
    We had a conversation about that in the pick up line thread, and yes it totally grosses me out.

Yeah I was the one saying it wasn't too bad. Like it detracts from her no doubt, but she's really pretty, smart, nice, everything someone would look for, so why drop her out of consideration because of one bad thing?

Oh, And DG, I got your pm a while back, I can't pm though so I never could answer your question. Anyway, it's:

Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

smoking is bad,umm kay?

Comment

When I did smoke I smoked DuMaurier Regular.

Sig by Raiderfan_89

Comment

Marly reds or the odd Lambert and Butler silver, although came across this thread making a roll up with golden virginia.
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Newport Lights are the only cigs i'll buy.

Comment

My friend handrolls his own cigs with fresh tobacco, much tastier than store bought, but when I chose to smoke the store boughts, I prefer reds. Although Green takes precedence over cigs

sig by VLS
              Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
                When you smoke does it give off a taste or something
                smoking a cig gives you a buzz. when i was in college, i would light one up only after a few drinks. it was a very relaxing buzz. both my parents smoked until i was 18...so i didn't think it'd be a big deal to me health-wise. honestly, from the first cig i ever smoked it was very easy to understand how people got hooked. I mighta been on my way. but, when i started dating my wife, she would have none of it. she HATED smoking and everything about it and she made it clear that me smoking would not be tolerated.

Comment

We have a smoking ban in NJ in bars like a lot of states are having now. When that went into effect, it was a great day. You could go to a bar and come home withouth wreaking like smoke. I stick to one poison, alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                    We have a smoking ban in NJ in bars like a lot of states are having now. When that went into effect, it was a great day. You could go to a bar and come home withouth wreaking like smoke. I stick to one poison, alcohol.
                    yeah, the city of Madison did that right after I moved outa Madison.....yarg. I love going to smoke free bars though. you can go home and not feel like you have to shower (which is no fun when you're fall down drunk) so you don't stink up your bed sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
                      Originally posted by Jughead10
                      yeah, the city of Madison did that right after I moved outa Madison.....yarg. I love going to smoke free bars though. you can go home and not feel like you have to shower (which is no fun when you're fall down drunk) so you don't stink up your bed sheets.
                      Amen to that. The state of NY put that ban in maybe close to 2 years ago and NJ is coming up on a year now. I got so used to the smoke free bars that when I went to Atlanta 3 weeks ago, it was a shock for me to go into a bar with smoking again.

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                        I don't smoke.....
                        smitty don't smoke.

Comment

I'm an occasional smoker. Every once in awhile, I'll have a smoke and I usually smoke Marlboro Reds or Marlboro Lights. I have been smoking more and more cigars lately though. I've been meaning to stop completely, I just somehow end up buying a pack every now and then.

Comment

I smoke. Camel lights or right now I'm smoking Camel Turkish Royals.

For me I do it because it's a stress reliever. I told myself that once I graduate I'm quitting, that has been my plan all along, and I plan to stick to it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider
                              Smoking and drugs will kill you.
                              Wow, that is a very ignorant post. There has never been a death from marijuana use alone. Same with LSD, Mushrooms, or any of the other major hallucinogens. Don't believe every thing the government and your parents tell you. Yes, some drugs are obviously bad(heroine, coke, meth being the most well known) but read some unbiased reports of drugs. www.erowid.com has a lot of good stuff. It has links to all sorts of pro and anti drug sites. It lists the dangers and what positives you can get from them. Make your own decision. But don't make blatantly false statements like "drugs will kill you." There have been studies on many of these drugs that show no adverse affects once the drug wears off.

Smoking, there have been tons of studies that show it does, thats why Im not arguing with that.
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

no adverse effects of lsd... mmmkay. i'm sure it doesn't suck at all when you crack your back at age 80, release a little more acid and are suddenly tripping again.

then again, heavy drug users are typically the healthiest people i know. :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information