No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I pay 10 dollars for people to watch, but i usually dont see movies, cause i dont want to spend 10$ for somethin that sucks. Movies arent good like they use to be for the price. Besides, Evil Dead is the ****, if Wrestlin had him, id watch it, but 6'5" 300lbs steroids aint my thing, ill watch football

Comment

• Wrestling is like a free movie every week.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• i just dont like the fact that the endin is already given, Besides i just cant get into dudes wearin loincloths. my friends tried to get me into, but i just couldnt cause of the whole atmosphere, its almost sad. But hey dont let me stop you, wrestlin is cool to most, im just in that 10% or whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
          but 6'5" 300lbs steroids aint my thing, ill watch football
          ok, football is 6'3 250 steroids
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• ok just wondering did vince macmahon really die? or was it fake dont really watch wrestling no more a friend told me is this turue?

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
              ok just wondering did vince macmahon really die? or was it fake
              it is fake. it wouldnt have shown on the west coast if it really happened. they dont show people dying on tv more then once.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                ok just wondering did vince macmahon really die? or was it fake dont really watch wrestling no more a friend told me is this turue?
                Just part of the storyline.

Comment

• Just to clear things up: "Mr. McMahon" is assumed to be dead, "Mr. McMahon" is the on screen character that the real Vince McMahon, who is not dead, portrays. Vince is alive and well, just with this storyline they have supposedly killed off his on screen character. This is just like any other tv show that kills off a character, the on screen character is dead on the show but the real life actor that portrayed the character that was killed is alive and well.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Agreed, if he really died, they'd have "Vincent Kennedy McMahon RIP" or something to that effect, not, Mr Mcmahon.

Comment

• Anybody else hoping that this Vince McMahon death angle would be a really sweet way to bring this man back?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Honestly I hope it's an angle to get him off television forever, but I'm sure that's not the case.

This would be a tremendous way to get rid of his charcter. Even if they want to keep the "bad boss" schtick going, Shane McMahon is currently much more interesting and entertaining (not to mention a MUCH better actor) than his dad.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Wrestling sure has changed from the good ol' WWF Attitude days hasn't it?

Comment

• did anyone see the Jarrett video they just aired?That was very emotional and about got me choked up

Comment

• ya it got me 2

Comment

• why did he die or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information