Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
    Saw Superman Cena won again at Vengeance...shocker. Surprised they didn't put Wang Yang over, and I'm expecting Benoit to come back and fued with Nitro for the ECW championship.
    John Cena = Greatest Champ Ever! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• My dear God a tragedy is among us...........Chris Benoit and his wife have been found dead in their home in Atlanta. Here's the link on WWE.com: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

One of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time has been stolen from our grasp, today is truly a sad day for all wrestling fans..............

R.I.P. "The Crippler" Chris Benoit
      Last edited by BigDawg819; 06-25-2007, 07:06 PM.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• OMG, Chris Benoit is dead?!?!? :( :( :(

http://www.wwe.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
          OMG, Chris Benoit is dead?!?!? :( :( :(

http://www.wwe.com/
          This is a sad day, mere words can't describe my grief on losing such a great person and wrester...................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I am in absolute shock right now. Obviously one of the three took out the other two and then offed themself. Wow. Just wow. I can't believe it, but at the same time, I can. He's been through so much, and he really was crushed by Eddie Guerrero dying. He's been hurt so much and just wow. To think last night I was upset he got pulled from the ECW title match but understood it was a "family emergency," and now, to have this happen? Wow...

Comment

I am in absolute shock right now. Obviously one of the three took out the other two and then offed themself. Wow. Just wow. I can't believe it, but at the same time, I can. He's been through so much, and he really was crushed by Eddie Guerrero dying. He's been hurt so much and just wow. To think last night I was upset he got pulled from the ECW title match but understood it was a "family emergency," and now, to have this happen? Wow...
              This is a tragedy and when the details finally do come in it won't make things better. The worst of it all is that they are going to have a 3 hour RAW with a sham tribute to Mr. McMahon when now a great like Chris Benoit is dead. Benoit was such a great wrestler who never got his proper due. One of my all-time favorite Canadian wrestlers along with Chris Jericho and Lance Storm. I'm in absolute shock as well and just wow............................

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I just can't believe this, I just...........

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I just can't believe this, I just...........
                  Words can't describe it.........................

R.I.P "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Comment

• I remember when he was coming up in WCW wrestling on Saturday afternoons.

R.I.P.

Toothless Aggression Forever.

Comment

• Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I am in absolute shock right now. Obviously one of the three took out the other two and then offed themself. Wow. Just wow. I can't believe it, but at the same time, I can. He's been through so much, and he really was crushed by Eddie Guerrero dying. He's been hurt so much and just wow. To think last night I was upset he got pulled from the ECW title match but understood it was a "family emergency," and now, to have this happen? Wow...
                          Let's not jump to conclusions. It could have been anything.

Comment

• It's just crazy that him and his entire family is dead. Almost unreal.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

• so is that whole Vince McMan's death all a storyline?
                              b/c if it is, that is scrapped now that Chris Benoit was found dead....

but wow...

Comment

• http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KjkRFF6zabI

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information