Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    It is almost too painful for me right now to watch Benoit's highlights's without me losing it
    Don't feel bad dude, I've had them flowing since the tribute show has started.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Someone made a point that he was married to Kevin Sullivan's ex-wife.

Not saying he's involved but you never know..

Comment

• I wonder how MVP is feeling? because Benoit was basically his mentor and Benoit is practically the reason MVP is who he is today because of Benoit all those matches with Benoit have made him so much better and Benoit really knew how to put MVP and everyone else he wrestled over.

Comment

• CM Punk was about to lose it as well

Comment

• Chris Benoit might not have been the biggest star to ever work for the WWE but he is by far one of the best in ring performers to ever step foot in a ring. The guy could go to work in any kinda match you put him in vs any kinda of wrestler be it a cruiser weight or seven foot monster be it a hardcore match ladder match or just straight up one on one match. He might just have been the best all around performer to ever step in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by socaldude View Post
              I wonder how MVP is feeling? because Benoit was basically his mentor and Benoit is practically the reason MVP is who he is today because of Benoit all those matches with Benoit have made him so much better and Benoit really knew how to put MVP and everyone else he wrestled over.
              Wow, I didn't know about the MVP thing, they're very different personalities in the spotlight.

I don't even know what to think, for all I can tell he was a sober clean cut guy and I never heard of problems, but I also can't say I'm surprised. It seems that one great wrestler is taken away each year. I'm honestly not shocked another wrestler is gone, but I guess I am surprised it was Benoit. This is really just wierd to me... Maybe it just hasn't hit me yet... I haven't watched Raw in a while so I'm putting it on...
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                Someone made a point that he was married to Kevin Sullivan's ex-wife.

Not saying he's involved but you never know..
                I'm sorry to say that that thought crossed my mind as well. That was a bad situation both on screen and off screen, sort of similar to the Matt Hardy/Lita/Edge love triangle of recent memory. Kevin Sullivan from what I've read is retired down in Florida, which is not far from Atlanta but I would doubt that he would be behind this tragedy. But if he is then may he be involved then I hope he rots in hell!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Comment

• He can now be re-united with Eddie Guerrero.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                      Wow, I didn't know about the MVP thing, they're very different personalities in the spotlight.

I don't even know what to think, for all I can tell he was a sober clean cut guy and I never heard of problems, but I also can't say I'm surprised. It seems that one great wrestler is taken away each year. I'm honestly not shocked another wrestler is gone, but I guess I am surprised it was Benoit. This is really just wierd to me... Maybe it just hasn't hit me yet... I haven't watched Raw in a while so I'm putting it on...
                      Yeah I agree in every sense which is why in other forums when I say Chris Benoit was possibly the greatest wrestler as of now, everyone tells me I'm just saying that because the man passed away...but as I said he's the greatest wrestler not entertainer...But yeah I also agree it seems all the greatest wrestlers are the ones leaving early...I just didn't think it would be Chris Benoit this soon.

Comment

• Very sad. I grew up a big WCW fan...I grew up w/ watching these guys... R.I.P.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Wow... Benoit... Woman... Ms. Elizabeth... :(

Comment

• They got Dean on there. He's the 2nd best technical wrestler ever.

Comment

• Damn, I loved Benoit. He and Sting were my favorite wrestlers. RIP buddy. I haven't watched Professional Wrestling in I don't know how long, probably 8 or 9 years.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                                They got Dean on there. He's the 2nd best technical wrestler ever.
                                Can you imagine how Dean is feeling?he has lost two of his closest friends (Eddie and Chris) within the span of a couple of years

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information