Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    I'm convince Shelton has slept with every member of the creative teams wives. Its the only logical explanation for his constant jobber status.
    Or the fact that he's about as over as a Great Khali promo.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Am I the only guy that thought the Hornswoggle in the limo bit was the funniest thing ever? ******* Lucky Charms, haha. And being taped to the car seat, priceless.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• thoughts on WWE as a whole
        1. Hornswaggle is a genius maybe it is a cheap laugh but its damn funny
        2. HHH could pitch the idea of watching him take a dump in the ring and WWE's creative team would suck his weiner while he did it
        3. Cody Rhodes needs to get the IC title now... or get a tag team partner and make the Tag Titles legit belts again...
        4. Y2J needs to come to Smackdown and actually wrestle... He would be a perfect foe to Batista/TGK someone who is a legit superstar and can wrestle/cheat/anything necessary his way to the title he actually has mic skills... and would bring life back into that god forsaken show
        5. ECW needs to get rid of Kevin Throne who may be the most un interesting character on WWE
        6. More Kelly Kelly

Comment

• In honor of Booker T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1o82...elated&search=

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
            4. Y2J needs to come to Smackdown and actually wrestle... He would be a perfect foe to Batista/TGK someone who is a legit superstar and can wrestle/cheat/anything necessary his way to the title he actually has mic skills... and would bring life back into that god forsaken show
            YES! Y2J needs to return to the ring dammit!

Comment

• Nobody is the perfect foe for Khali because Khali is useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                thoughts on WWE as a whole
                1. Hornswaggle is a genius maybe it is a cheap laugh but its damn funny
                2. HHH could pitch the idea of watching him take a dump in the ring and WWE's creative team would suck his weiner while he did it
                3. Cody Rhodes needs to get the IC title now... or get a tag team partner and make the Tag Titles legit belts again...
                5. ECW needs to get rid of Kevin Throne who may be the most un interesting character on WWE
                6. More Kelly Kelly
                Yeah, nothing like the guy who's been on TV for 3 months to prestige up a title.

Originally posted by snuff
                Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Creek View Post
                  Yeah, nothing like the guy who's been on TV for 3 months to prestige up a title.
                  he is far more interesting to me at this point than C&M

Comment

• Can anybody tell me what happened on ECW tonight? I completely forgot about it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                      Can anybody tell me what happened on ECW tonight? I completely forgot about it.
                      i didn't watch it but my guess is CM Punk beat a jobber and retained the ECW Championship

Comment

• So when can I expect Shelton Benjamin and Ron Simmons to form Doom 2000?

Comment

• Originally posted by fondoffilm View Post
                          So when can I expect Shelton Benjamin and Ron Simmons to form Doom 2000?
                          Didn't you catch Smackdown last week? Butch Reed was on it, there's no need for Shelton! They can even bring in Woman to mana-- err, nevermind.

Originally posted by snuff
                          Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• The more ive thought about it, the more im fine with The Age of the Fall. I also just saw the videowire, which showed the footage, which was pretty damn cool. I like Jimmy Jacobs a lot. Necro Butcher is awesome, im looking forward to the explanation as to why hes hanging with the emos. I dont know much about Black except his name, ive never seen the guy work. But for some reason, im interested.

Comment

• i posted this somewhere else but, when did the Rock get so damn skinny? It's crazy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                i posted this somewhere else but, when did the Rock get so damn skinny? It's crazy.
                                When he stopped training 12 months a year, probably. And hes not THAT small, i mean, hes barely smaller than he was during his last wwe run in 04

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information