Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    When he stopped training 12 months a year, probably. And hes not THAT small, i mean, hes barely smaller than he was during his last wwe run in 04
    I dont know, he looks tiny compared to what he used to be. I heard he was only in the 220's now...He actually looks like a QB in his new movie.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Apparently Marcus Cor Von was released today.. Not that I expected it, but I'm not surprised..

Comment

• Hes been gone for something to do with his family for a while, I suppose you can only take so much time off while collecting a paycheck.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          Hes been gone for something to do with his family for a while, I suppose you can only take so much time off while collecting a paycheck.
          They released Sonny Siaki from his developmental contract for the same reason a couple weeks back.

Originally posted by snuff
          Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• any thoughts on the strange Promo that the majority of people think is Y2J related of Cyber Sunday related...

Comment

• The first thing I thought of was Cyber Sunday, but it'd be kinda weird to run a cryptic ad for a pay per view.

It could very well be Jericho..it reminded me of his titan tron, and there was a 3-2-1 countdown at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                any thoughts on the strange Promo that the majority of people think is Y2J related of Cyber Sunday related...
                Well it could be a play off the Save Us Y2J sign at the previous Raw.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• It's The Age of the Fall! They're infiltrating the WWE!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I dont know, he looks tiny compared to what he used to be. I heard he was only in the 220's now...He actually looks like a QB in his new movie.

I thought he was returning? Did an offer from the new movie coming out change his mind?

Comment

• The Rock is never returning. He's not a wrestler anymore. He's an actor. Can we all move on please?

Comment

• I'd be shocked if the cryptic promo is not for Y2J

Comment

• Cena haters can rejoice...torn pectoral muscle and will miss 6-8 months thus meaning he is stripped of the WWE Title

Comment

• John Cena done for 6-8 months according to WWE.com.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article...nainjuryupdate

Dr. Andrews said Cena could miss between six and eight months of action. Cena was injured during his match with Mr. Kennedy Monday night on Raw.
                            But despite Cena’s vow, WWE officials will not allow him to compete at No Mercy. Therefore, he must surrender the WWE Championship.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wow.. They aren't even going to have him drop it to Orton at the PPV. That's interesting.

I assume the WWE Title Match will be Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. Umaga vs. Mr. Kennedy.. Something like that.. with Triple H coming out on top.
                              Last edited by WMD; 10-02-2007, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• It looked like something was bothering him after the match.

He didn't even apply that submission move on Kennedy properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information