Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He went AWOL, didn't he?

Comment

• I like when the water/beer was turned on facing the audience before Austin got in the ring. haha Sucks for them.

Comment

• How was the DX match? I didn't get to see it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
          who writes this?
          this is pathetic, Hornswoggle vs. Khalil and that DX promo.
          horrible
          Back of the line!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• just a reminder that FWA is possibly the greatest thing ever.
            http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14517
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• WWE fired Chris Masters

Comment

• Scott Hall returns tonight on iMPACT!

Hey, yo!

Comment

• I love Scott Hall so I'm actually watching TNA. Man...this is painful.

Black Reign was a stupid idea when it was Mortis. Who books this ****? Has Vince Russo completely run out of ideas?

And when did Kurt Angle become a little *****?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Man that was dumb as hell.....

Comment

• Black Reign was on TV for literally like 6 seconds. And, Angle has been a ***** for about six months now. Heels do that sometimes.

I liked the show.

Comment

• TNA couldn't book their way out of a paper bag. Russo should get most of the blame (Dixie defends him, but his crash TV fingerprints are all over every Impact). Dutch Mantell needs to go, just because nobody knows what he does. Aparently the Roode v. EY feud was his work and that went on about 3 months too long. Get rid of everyone except Jarrett (it is his company afterall) and pay Cornette more money to be a bigger part of the booking team once he's off his honeymoon. No one books better, more logical TV than Corny and that's what TNA needs more than anything: logic.

They have to get out of that sound studio. They've started that process, but they need to accelerate it. Those fans are terrible. They're more interested in getting themselves over than enjoying the product. It's like all the worse aspects of ROH fans without the knowledge.

Someone poisen a cupcake and give it to Don West.

This upcoming PPV is very interesting. There's a couple matches between up-and-coming guys and established talent. Will they job out all the new talent so guys like Team 3D can spend another 15 minutes in the sun? All signs point to yes, but-- ah, **** it. 3D will bury the guns, Christian will get a crappy win over Kaz and there will be a run in in the main event. Goddamn TNA.

Originally posted by snuff
                        Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• TNA needs Paul Heyman, or anyone other then Russo.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I used to really like Russo, but I've never watched a TNA show and been anything other than annoying with the terrible storylines.

The wrestling, on the other hand, can be fantastic at times. Everytime I've seen guys like Eric Young and Roode go I've come away very impressed.

And I agree...the crowd is terrible. It sounds like they're pumping in noise too, which they probably are consider it's size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Creek View Post
                              TNA couldn't book their way out of a paper bag. Russo should get most of the blame (Dixie defends him, but his crash TV fingerprints are all over every Impact). Dutch Mantell needs to go, just because nobody knows what he does. Aparently the Roode v. EY feud was his work and that went on about 3 months too long. Get rid of everyone except Jarrett (it is his company afterall) and pay Cornette more money to be a bigger part of the booking team once he's off his honeymoon. No one books better, more logical TV than Corny and that's what TNA needs more than anything: logic.

They have to get out of that sound studio. They've started that process, but they need to accelerate it. Those fans are terrible. They're more interested in getting themselves over than enjoying the product. It's like all the worse aspects of ROH fans without the knowledge.

Someone poisen a cupcake and give it to Don West.

This upcoming PPV is very interesting. There's a couple matches between up-and-coming guys and established talent. Will they job out all the new talent so guys like Team 3D can spend another 15 minutes in the sun? All signs point to yes, but-- ah, **** it. 3D will bury the guns, Christian will get a crappy win over Kaz and there will be a run in in the main event. Goddamn TNA.
                              Team 3D NEVER wins on PPV. They beat LAX for the belts after losing to LAX *FIVE* times. They hold the titles for two months before Joe pins them and they lose the belts. They feud with the Steiners and lose every match in that feud as well. Hell, they had to cheat to win in a 1 on 2 situation against Jay Lethal after five minutes of Lethal kicking their asses.

And if comments by released talent is any indication, Jarrett tells Mantell and Russo who he wants pushed and what not, Mantell comes up with most of the stories (Roode/Young, Sting/Abyss, Sting/Angle), and Russo formats it into the time they have on TV. Russo has his pet projects as well though, but is nothing big. Matt Bentley said that he thinks Russo was hired just so that he would soak up the blame when they put on crappy shows.

Also, I dont want, under any circumstances, to have Kaz beat Christian. If Kaz puts up a great fight and eventually loses, ill be happy.

Ill poison the cupcake and force feed it to West for you.

The fans at Universal Studios do indeed suck.

Comment

• MCMG beat 3D. Just thought id mention that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information