Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
    Thanks Jay, Does anyone know who Atlas Ortiz is and where he came from? Do we really need another guy that looks like Carlito, isn't that gimmick infringement lol? Is Collin Delaney's gimmick just that he's the second coming of Mikey Whipwreck? Compared to Collin Mikey was like Big Show lol. When is John Morrison going to get to ditch Miz and get a big singles push?
    Atlas Ortiz is Atlas DaBone from OVW. He's a former XFL player
    Last edited by SuperKevin; 07-02-2008, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Atlas Ortiz looked pretty bad last night. Not bad as in good, bad as in crap.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I don't know if any of you guys really watch TNA, but all I have to say is Beer Money FTW!
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
          I don't know if any of you guys really watch TNA, but all I have to say is Beer Money FTW!
          Place Tag Team Titles Here.

Effing tremendous. Might be my favorite thing in wrestling atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            Place Tag Team Titles Here.

Effing tremendous. Might be my favorite thing in wrestling atm.
            Explain now.

Comment

• James Storm (Drunk Cowboy), and Robert Roode (Wall Street Prick) are tagging atm under the name of Beer Money. Both are great heels, great wrestlers, Roode is a good promo guy, Storm is a great promo guy. At the moment they are feuding with LAX for the Tag Titles, and have a variation of a strap match coming up on the PPV after they handcuffed and strapped the hell out of LAX a few weeks ago.

They were in the back doing a promo tonight and James Storm had a surprise for Roode. Storm had 2 white shirts. They said BEER MONEY, and under that it said in smaller writing "PLACE TAG TITLE HERE" with an arrow to their waist. Roode asks Storm if he bought them, and Storm says he made them. Roode narrows his eyes and says "Yea, thought so.." It was tremendous.

Theyre complete gold together. Youd have to see the promos and their work.

Comment

• "Hector, I can't understand a word you're saying, and I ain't even drunk!...................Yet!" - James Storm

Comment

• I wish tag team wrestling still meant something in the WWE.

Comment

• I like the combo of Cryme Tyme and John Cena was great. EVen better if Cena still had his "thug" appeal.

Comment

• Ron "The Truth" Killings is expected to be called up to Smackdown very soon and recieve a "top level push" according to inside sources.

"Wildcat" Chris Harris should be making his way onto WWE TV soon as well

Comment

• Is Ron Killings formerly K-Kwik? From like 2000? Seems that way from the little i could be bothered to read.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          Is Ron Killings formerly K-Kwik? From like 2000? Seems that way from the little i could be bothered to read.
                          Yeah, that's him. Hopefully the WWE uses him better this time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            "Wildcat" Chris Harris should be making his way onto WWE TV soon as well

AMW > Beer Money

Comment

• The best feud I've seen recently was 3-D vs. The James Gang a few years ago. That was pure gold.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                The best feud I've seen recently was THE DUDLEY BOYS vs. THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS a few years ago. That was pure gold.
                                Fixed that for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information