Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cena & Cryme Tyme vs JBL, Dibiase & Rhodes tonight on RAW

    Comment


    • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      Cena & Cryme Tyme vs JBL, Dibiase & Rhodes tonight on RAW
      Again? I bet it ends this time with JBL in a hummer hitting Cena's limo after JBL gets disqualified for a closed fist punch.

      Comment


      • D'Lo Brown returns!!!

        Comment


        • D'Lo wins ball games.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • gmmm brawl between Cena and Batista to end Raw

            Comment


            • So.. is CM Punk going to get a clean pinfall victory over ANY Upper Midcard/Main Eventers?? It seems like all of his matches have either been DQ Victories or victories after interference. It's ridiculous. He needs to get some clean wins to show he can hang and he's worthy of being the World Champ.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                So.. is CM Punk going to get a clean pinfall victory over ANY Upper Midcard/Main Eventers?? It seems like all of his matches have either been DQ Victories or victories after interference. It's ridiculous. He needs to get some clean wins to show he can hang and he's worthy of being the World Champ.
                Well, the WWE has a quandry with CM Punk. He draws ratings, but he's not 6'8 and 300 pounds of muscle. You know, the way Vince likes them.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                  Well, the WWE has a quandry with CM Punk. He draws ratings, but he's not 6'8 and 300 pounds of muscle. You know, the way Vince likes them.
                  While that's true I don't think that's what's working against Punk right now. Vince is obviously a mark for huge muscleheads but he should also know by now smaller guys can get over as a main eventers if they have talent ability and charisma etc. like Shawn and Bret. I think what's really working against Punk is that the Mcmahons and I include HHH in that don't want CM Punk to be viewed as being even close to to the same level as HHH. Vince knows he can control HHH like a puppet cause that piece of crap will do anything for money and power. Vince doesn't necessarily know this to be true of CM Punk. If they booked Punk the right way they know he's almost guaranteed to get over big and in turn they'd pretty much be forced to give him more money more power etc and at this point HHH is the only guy Vince trusts with that kind of position.

                  Comment


                  • Ron Killings will be known as "R-Truth" on Smackdown. Kind of lame.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Ron Killings will be known as "R-Truth" on Smackdown. Kind of lame.
                      Yeah like SJax.. <- Lamest name in the NFL


                      Comment


                      • I can't believe they're gonna main event the second biggest PPV of the year with HHH/Khali. It has the potential to be one of the worst most boring PPV matches in a long time. Well technically the main event might be Edge/Taker which should be excellent and save the show.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                          I can't believe they're gonna main event the second biggest PPV of the year with HHH/Khali. It has the potential to be one of the worst most boring PPV matches in a long time. Well technically the main event might be Edge/Taker which should be excellent and save the show.
                          I'm sick of Khali. But that isn't saying much because I've been sick of him since he started wrestling in the WWE. HHH is a great main eventer and all, but putting him in a match with Khali who has the English literacy skills of a 5 year old and whose wrestling repertoire comprises mostly of punches and head butts is a complete waste of time.

                          Comment


                          • The ROH PPV I went to tonight was pretty impressive I have to say, although Ruckus winning the psuedo-Royal Rumble was just odd.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • I was genuinely surprised when Khali won the battle royal for the #1 contender. Surprises are usually good except in this case when it's just stupid. I would've rather seen anyone win other than Khali. MVP would've been an inspired choice. I really hope RKO comes back at SummerSlam and surprises everyone and extracts revenge on HHH... possibly setting up a rematch at Survivor Series.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                                I was genuinely surprised when Khali won the battle royal for the #1 contender. Surprises are usually good except in this case when it's just stupid. I would've rather seen anyone win other than Khali. MVP would've been an inspired choice. I really hope RKO comes back at SummerSlam and surprises everyone and extracts revenge on HHH... possibly setting up a rematch at Survivor Series.
                                I actually thought they might have given Hardy a chance as they've been putting him in quite a few highish profile matches lately. Certainly more than Khali, Umaga, MVP, Kennedy and the Big Show. I honestly would have preferred Kennedy, MVP, Big Show and Hardy over Khali.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information