No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just marked out big time for a match on msg classics between the british bulldogs and dory and jimmy jack funk whoever that is... it wasn't terry. The match itself wasn't great but still dynamite kid and dory funk worked each other, two of the greatest of all time. Davey boy was a hell of a good worker in his own right.

Comment

• Have any of y'all seen the Ric Flair and the Four horsemen DVD? I was thinking about buying it but I'm not a mark for Flair or anything so if it doesn't have a good match selection it's probably not worth it.

Comment

• After watching Smackdown I've actually changed my mind about Kennedy as a face. He certainly seems to be over with the crowd and I really liked his match with Shelton Benjamin. I think he could definitely be a title contender in the future.

On another note, I'm also loving The Kendrick. Kendrick has always been my favourite wrestler and I really like his new angle. The crowd are starting to get quite active when he comes out on stage plus how can you not love Sliced Bread No. 2.

Oh and Evan Bourne and his Shooting Star Press is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
          WWE has added actor, Freddy Prinze Jr., to their creative team. He started tonight with Raw and the SNME tapings. Prinze is best known for his hit comedy, "She's All That", "I Know What You Did Last Summer", both "Scooby Doo" movies, and of course, being married to Sarah Michelle Gellar.
          I also heard WWE would like to do a storyline with Sarah Michelle Gellar
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            After watching Smackdown I've actually changed my mind about Kennedy as a face. He certainly seems to be over with the crowd and I really liked his match with Shelton Benjamin. I think he could definitely be a title contender in the future.

On another note, I'm also loving The Kendrick. Kendrick has always been my favourite wrestler and I really like his new angle. The crowd are starting to get quite active when he comes out on stage plus how can you not love Sliced Bread No. 2.

Oh and Evan Bourne and his Shooting Star Press is amazing.
            They should have made Mr Kennedy Vince's son. That was WAYYY better than
            hornswaggle.

Comment

• Shelton Benjamin and Jeff Hardy had an excellent match on smackdown this week. I loved Edge's promo, good to see a more serious sinister side of him. Summerslam just doesn't seem as big this year as it usually is. I'm really only excited to see the Edge/Taker match. HHH/Khali will probably set a new low for PPV match quality. SS will be infinitely better if RKO makes his triumphant return and attacks HHH or maybe CM Punk.

Comment

• Killer Kowalski had a massive heart attack today. He was in grave condition and I just read that he was taken off of life support. So, he's probably going to be gone by the morning. He trained the likes of Triple H, Big John Studd, Perry Saturn, Chyna, Kronus, Roxxi Laveaux, Kaz, A-Train, Chris Nowinski, and Kenny Dykstra.

Comment

• Also.. Mr. Injury/Kennedy reportedly tore his labrum in one of his arms and could be out anywhere between 1 and 6 Months, depending on whether or not surgery is needed. This guy is so fragile, it's not even funny. Gotta feel sorry for him, but I think he should take a trip back to wrestling school. He seems a little wreckless in the ring when it comes to performing moves on other wrestlers and it also seems like he could use a lesson in landing right.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                    Shelton Benjamin and Jeff Hardy had an excellent match on smackdown this week. I loved Edge's promo, good to see a more serious sinister side of him. Summerslam just doesn't seem as big this year as it usually is. I'm really only excited to see the Edge/Taker match. HHH/Khali will probably set a new low for PPV match quality. SS will be infinitely better if RKO makes his triumphant return and attacks HHH or maybe CM Punk.
                    I thought that match was pretty boring to be honest. It was pretty typical of a Jeff Hardy match and the ending was so obvious.

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Also.. Mr. Injury/Kennedy reportedly tore his labrum in one of his arms and could be out anywhere between 1 and 6 Months, depending on whether or not surgery is needed. This guy is so fragile, it's not even funny. Gotta feel sorry for him, but I think he should take a trip back to wrestling school. He seems a little wreckless in the ring when it comes to performing moves on other wrestlers and it also seems like he could use a lesson in landing right.
                    It really sucks that Kennedy is always getting injured. I thought his match with Shelton a couple of weeks back was really great but if he can't keep healthy he will never be a title contender.

Comment

• Brock Lesnar is the first ever heel in UFC

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                        Brock Lesnar is the first ever heel in UFC
                        Tito. Anyway, this isnt an MMA thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          Tito. Anyway, this isnt an MMA thread.
                          Yeah I know, but Brock was a very famous wrestler in smackdown..... Just thought I would bring it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                            Brock Lesnar is the first ever heel in UFC
                            Did he win or lose?

Comment

Did he win or lose?
                              Won by decision.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Did he win or lose?
                                Try to watch the fight on youtube..... It will be up in no time..... He just dominated the whole match..... Looks like the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information