No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I also thought Rey could move to Smackdown. They should move JR back to Raw, because Michael Cole sucks. He can't get me into a match like Jim Ross can.

I hope they keep the Matt Striker/Josh Matthews announce team for ECW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      Yeah, I also thought Rey could move to Smackdown. They should move JR back to Raw, because Michael Cole sucks. He can't get me into a match like Jim Ross can.
      Going to smackdown with the IC title?

Comment

Yeah, I also thought Rey could move to Smackdown. They should move JR back to Raw, because Michael Cole sucks. He can't get me into a match like Jim Ross can.
        yeah I give Cole credit for trying but RAW needs JR back

Comment

• I just watched the latest WrestleMania. First time watching wrestling in a couple years and I was surprised by how much the quality has dipped. I had never seen so many botched moves and some of the guys are just awful now. Sad sight. I did hear that wrestling's more popular than ever though.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
            Going to smackdown with the IC title?
            They can work around anything.. just have a Raw guy challenge Rey for the IC title at the next PPV.. or have MVP come to Raw, like I think could happen. Brings the US Title to Raw and the IC to Smackdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
              I did hear that wrestling's more popular than ever though.
              You heard wrong. Unless you are now receiving that message sent 10 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                I just watched the latest WrestleMania. First time watching wrestling in a couple years and I was surprised by how much the quality has dipped. I had never seen so many botched moves and some of the guys are just awful now. Sad sight. I did hear that wrestling's more popular than ever though.
                Where did you hear that? I can't imagine that being true.

Comment

• btw should'nt HHH just be salled a RAW member now.he is on RAW more then SD nowadays

Comment

• Yeah. They pretty much always ignore the brand split between the Royal Rumble and the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      WCW was the ****. This is a sick video that got me pumped. Goldberg was a beast.

That was so sick!!! Choke slam to spear to Jackhammer!! The WCW was the best ever.

And there's no way wrestling is bigger than it was in its heyday, that's for damn sure.

Comment

The Draft is today! I think they said a total of 12 wrestlers will be switching shows, so.. Predictions!

Raw
                        Triple H
                        MVP
                        Evan Bourne
                        Mark Henry

Smackdown
                        John Cena
                        CM Punk
                        Christian
                        John Morrison
                        Mickie James

ECW
                        Umaga
                        Brian Kendrick
                        William Regal

I think Jericho will could be moved to Smackdown.. maybe Finlay to Raw.. and I'd love to see Maryse on Raw! I think I'm giving Smackdown too much there.. but oh well.
                        Hooooray!!!!!!!

Comment

• WWE was the **** in te 90's. WWE was at its highest when Stone Cold was the champ I think

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            WWE was the **** in te 90's. WWE was at its highest when Stone Cold was the champ I think
                            It was at its highest when I still believed that it was real and that was for quite some time.

Comment

• There is a best of the 90s DVD coming out today it should be cool. I loved WWF so much in the 90s.
                              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• FALLEN ANGEL *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

FALLEN ANGEL *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Hooray

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information