Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so what do you think of the seemingly impending CM Punk heel turn

    Comment


    • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      so what do you think of the seemingly impending CM Punk heel turn
      Punk's a great heel. I just don't like the push their giving him. They seem really hot and cold about it.

      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

      Comment


      • As long as CM Punk is as heel as this, I'm for it!

        Comment


        • Sting got the crap kicked out of him last night

          Comment


          • Man I'm kind of a Old School Wrestling fan and everytime I think about all the wrestlers that have passed away, it tears me up.


            Comment


            • Haven't been around here for a while, so I can sum this up pretty quick.

              - Mizness picking up is very good.
              - Joe in the MEM is actually kinda interesting. At least for now, they made him seem like a big deal (Nash saying, "We couldn't beat him, so we had to buy him" and Joe being the one to stop Sting on the last iMPACT.)
              - Best thing in TNA, hell all of wrestling, right now can be summed up in two words..................................."BEER!" "MONEY!"
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                Haven't been around here for a while, so I can sum this up pretty quick.

                - Mizness picking up is very good.
                - Joe in the MEM is actually kinda interesting. At least for now, they made him seem like a big deal (Nash saying, "We couldn't beat him, so we had to buy him" and Joe being the one to stop Sting on the last iMPACT.)
                - Best thing in TNA, hell all of wrestling, right now can be summed up in two words..................................."BEER!" "MONEY!"
                speaking of Beer Money are they setting up a face turn to fued with Booker and Scott?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  speaking of Beer Money are they setting up a face turn to fued with Booker and Scott?
                  Seems like it. Their feud with 3D really put them up on the Face side. Never thought I'd see the day that Robert Roode would get a hot tag and the crowd would explode over it, but it's been happening. Seems like their going with a Beer Money/Scott and Booker/3D/British Invasion 4-way feud.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                  Comment


                  • Triple H and Orton had another awful match. they have terrible chemistry together and Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio continue to steal the show. Watching them two go at for the intercontinental championship is a joy, its like the old days with Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect.



                    Taking a Knapp.

                    Comment


                    • Discuss.

                      Last edited by WMD; 06-29-2009, 03:12 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Edge/Jericho vs Legacy fued?

                        Comment


                        • Just a way to get Edge and Jericho on the Night of Champions PPV.




                          Comment


                          • Anyway Jericho has a title makes me happy.

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • Miz humping John Cena = EPIC FAIL

                              Comment


                              • Welcome to Raw, where you will be able to go nowhere Evan Bourne.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information