• the full trade results

to RAW:

Gail Kim, Alicia Fox, Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne and Mark Henry

to SD:

Matt Hardy, Finlay, David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd and Natalya

to ECW:

Shelton Benjamin, Goldust, WIlliam Regal and The Bella Twins

Comment

• Their just intent on killing Shelton Benjamen's career.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Hart Dynasty on Smackdown is great but its a shame about Shelton Benjamin, I don't know why he is going to ECW? that is a big disappointment.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Benjamin will get a chance to shine in ECW I think. Who else is there right now? Dreamer as champ, Christian, Kozlov and that's really it. You include Regal and Benjamin and I think we'll be seeing Shelton as ECW Champ before the year is out. He ran out of steam on Smackdown, a fresh start is needed. Plus, we may be seeing some newbies coming up to ECW from the minors, so that'll help fill out the roster.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Shelton kills his own career by being about as charismatic as sand.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
              Shelton kills his own career by being about as charismatic as sand.
              I'm reminded of him on the mic, "There's ain't no stoppin' me NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

It was brutal. But the guy is f'n talented. Shelton is one of those people who could REALLY use a manager, something that is all but disappeared in WWE.
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Sheamus O'Shaunessy is great, nice to see him on ECW. That talk show bit was horrible though, really a waste of time for a 1 hour show.
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• shame too, cause Washington isnt bad at all, he was just given **** to work with

Comment

• Edge severely injured at house show.will need surgery and will miss a good amount of time

Comment

• Edge with a possible torn achilles. ****!

Comment

• That sucks. I really liked the idea of Jericho and Edge. I wonder what they will do with Jericho now?

hopefully he will get in the world title picture soon.
                        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                          That sucks. I really liked the idea of Jericho and Edge. I wonder what they will do with Jericho now?
                          Reunite the greatest tag team ever.

Chris Jericho and Ralphus.

Comment

• The Greatest Trio In The History Of The Business (Jericho, Ralphus, Jerichoholic Ninja)
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W3_VdlXmQ0

.....Where's The Ring!?!?!!?

Comment

• wow triple threat match Orton v Cena v HHH.this has'nt been done since WM24 IIR

Comment

• Triple H couldn't NOT be involved in the ME scene. Good to see them drag Cena into the boring Orton/HHH feud. I usually don't get too down on WWE, because well I'm a TNA fan and there's lots you could be down on for TNA, but thank goodness for Smackdown. I watch Raw for Jack Swagger, that's about it. As far as Cena/HHH/Orton goes, I'd rather watch Foley/Angle at Victory Road.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information