No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Angle was arrested two weeks ago? I didn't even know.

According to a criminal complaint, his girlfriend had filed a protection from abuse order against Angle, which was served at his home on Saturday morning.

The woman reported to police that she was at a Starbucks on the internet, when she claims she saw Angle stalking her. She called 911, and police pulled over Angle in his girlfriend's car.

According to the criminal complaint, Angle was driving on a suspended license. Police also found a capped syringe and two vials of "Hygetropin," otherwise known as HGH.

Angle told police he had a legal prescription for the drugs.

The charges against Angle include: driving while operating privilege is suspended, prohibited acts-possession, harassment and prohibited acts.
    Speaking of people with serious problems..

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• what happens to the IC title now though.is there a tourney or what?

Comment

• It is sad I don't care what they look like its about what you can do in the ring but the WWE (Vince) has always been in to the body builder look.

If you don't look like a body builder and your not great on the mic you are going to have an up hill battle getting to the top of WWE it can be done but its hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Kurt Angle was arrested two weeks ago? I didn't even know.

Speaking of people with serious problems..
          The license suspension is from something he was cleared for, and is on appeal, so it wasnt actually suspended at the time.

He has a legal prescription for the HGH.

There was never any evidence of physical abuse for the suit, and Theres also surveillance video that shows her following him, and not the other way around, just before she called the cops claiming Angle was stopping her.

Comment

• Abyss owned in his match tonight on TNA.

Comment

• Shock Treatment + Leg Drop, and the Springboard into Black Hole Slam were both pretty darn cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                TNA in about 15 min.

I hope Rey wasn't on the juice but it is hard not to notice how much bigger he got.
                He's for sure on something. He was also indicted some time back on that Benoit's doctor thing for being on the doctor's list. The guy got huge in a very short amount of time.

I'm sure most of them have "legal" prescriptions for HGH or steroids...from crooked ass doctors.

I just think it's funny that Mcmahon started going nuts with the steroids himself and is now a hulk.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Nice debut by Hamada on TNA chicks getting hardcore = win.
                  Last edited by Splat; 08-27-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    what happens to the IC title now though.is there a tourney or what?
                    I read that he's gonna work the next Smackdown taping, where I assume he'll lose it. Just trying to think outside the box and inside it at the same time.. I foresee a Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Fit Finlay match for the IC Title. Finlay wins.

And as far as him looking bigger.. he actually looks smaller than he did when he first debuted. Looks like his quickness and everything was coming back. I'm not sure what the Wellness Policy covers, but maybe he was doing some other wacky drugs.

On somewhat of an unrelated note, I hear Evan Bourne has a fondness for the marijuana.
                    Last edited by WMD; 08-27-2009, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• yea, the Mysterio suspension is as of April 2nd. Smackdown has a taping on April 1.

Comment

• Tonight on WWE Superstars Dolph Ziggler beat Mike Knox and Finlay to get a Intercontinental title shot at Breaking Point so it will be interesting to see how they spin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                          Tonight on WWE Superstars Dolph Ziggler beat Mike Knox and Finlay to get a Intercontinental title shot at Breaking Point so it will be interesting to see how they spin it.
                          I haven't watched Superstars yet..but they could say he won the IC Title shot, not necessarily against Mysterio. So, Mysterio fights someone else with the IC Title on the line, and they wind up going against Ziggler at Breaking Point.

Or, Teddy Long could void the PPV title shot and make it happen on Smackdown, citing that he's on probation and wants to put on the most exciting product possible, or something along those lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            yea, the Mysterio suspension is as of April 2nd. Smackdown has a taping on April 1.
                            You mean September, right?

Comment

• WHEN YOUR TEARING OFF YOUR SHIRT,
                              AND YOU FEEL SOMETHING SQUIRT:

HULKAMANIA

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                                You mean September, right?
                                I would hope thats what i meant. No idea at all why I put April.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information