No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavo, please do not go to TNA. But word is that a former WWE wrestler is backstage at the TNA iMPACT Tapings tonight............tonight.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
      Chavo, please do not go to TNA. But word is that a former WWE wrestler is backstage at the TNA iMPACT Tapings tonight............tonight.
      It was a Borash joke. it was a blonde dude with an affliction shirt that he took a pic of from behind and posted on twitter.

Not Kennedy.

Comment

• This Raw has been redeemed.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• That was FANTASTIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            This Raw has been redeemed.
            No, they teased the return of the greatest wrestler of all time, but it was really Santino in his costume.

Comment

• wow did'nt see that coming.Cody face turn coming?

Comment

• Great last part of Raw, from The Shockmaster return to the entire main event, booked very well.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Haha....Arn Anderson.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Raw was a pretty fun show tonight. After the show, DX/Cena fought Orton/Legacy. Dusty got in and delivered some elbows. After that was over DX did their introduction thing with Cena and Dusty.

The Shockmaster segment went over 95% of the crowds heads. Pretty much all of the WCW discussion did.

Crowd was pretty dead for the Big Show/Mark Henry match, as well as the Hornswoggle/Chavo and the Mickie/Beth match too. At the House Show on Saturday, the Mark Henry/Big Show match was really over with the crowd.

Randy Orton, The Miz, and George Bush got the biggest heat of the night from what I remember. They showed a WWE/Iraq video package and both times George Bush showed up on the screen, he was booed pretty loudly. Good stuff.

Jericho cut his usual heel promo during a commercial break to get some heel heat.

I would've shat myself if Beth Phoenix won the Womens Title. I love that woman, I really do.

Also, there was this pretty damn hot female in the crowd. She had really big boobies and a tight bright green shirt on. If anyone has more information on her, contact me. I will make her my wife.

Comment

• The end of Raw was pretty good I pretty much saw Cena walking in to a trap but Orton hitting Dusty with the RKO caught me off guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Raw was a pretty fun show tonight. After the show, DX/Cena fought Orton/Legacy. Dusty got in and delivered some elbows. After that was over DX did their introduction thing with Cena and Dusty.

The Shockmaster segment went over 95% of the crowds heads. Pretty much all of the WCW discussion did.

Crowd was pretty dead for the Big Show/Mark Henry match, as well as the Hornswoggle/Chavo and the Mickie/Beth match too. At the House Show on Saturday, the Mark Henry/Big Show match was really over with the crowd.

Randy Orton, The Miz, and George Bush got the biggest heat of the night from what I remember. They showed a WWE/Iraq video package and both times George Bush showed up on the screen, he was booed pretty loudly. Good stuff.

Jericho cut his usual heel promo during a commercial break to get some heel heat.

I would've shat myself if Beth Phoenix won the Womens Title. I love that woman, I really do.

Also, there was this pretty damn hot female in the crowd. She had really big boobies and a tight bright green shirt on. If anyone has more information on her, contact me. I will make her my wife.

so how many people live saw Dusty setting Cena up coming.were they as shocked as everyone here was

Comment

• I know this guy is one of you.....

ps: I know its old but it is still funny.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• That guy actually posts (well, used to post) on the same wrestling board as me.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              so how many people live saw Dusty setting Cena up coming.were they as shocked as everyone here was
                              I don't know. I saw it coming, but I didn't hear anyone talk about it being a set up. It got a big reaction from the crowd though.

Comment

• ECW is showing the HBK vs Taker match from WM25.finally a reason to watch ECW

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information