No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECW is good, I actually like it more than Raw at this point. Sheamus and Goldust are great. I rather see those two over Cean, Orton and HHH.

I rank the shows like this...

1. Smackdown
    2. TNA
    3. ECW
    4. RAW

I never watch Superstars, I always forget.
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Spoiler from the SD tapings

Comment

• Katie Lea Burchill is the main reason to watch ECW. I would do very many things to her if I had the chance.

Comment

• Jackson and Kozlov may be the most dominant tag team in WWE today

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            Jackson and Kozlov may be the most dominant tag team in WWE today
            They don't have the belts. :)

Undertaker vs HBK from WM still great.

Comment

• A little upset that Pepper Parks didn't get in the ring, but it didn't look too good in there, anyway. Good to see him on there, I guess, even if this "ECW" just makes me sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                They don't have the belts. :)

Undertaker vs HBK from WM still great.
                that may only be a matter of time :)

Comment

• I really dont think there was anything bad about TNA tonight. Awesome show.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                    Good to see him on there, I guess, even if this "ECW" just makes me sad.

Comment

• when did Rhino turn heel?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        when did Rhino turn heel?
                        After he gave up trying to train that waste of space known as Jesse Neal.
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I think it was two weeks ago. They were out of burgers at McDonalds and he turned heel on them. They decided to work it into the storylines because everyone was gonna find out about it sooner or later anyways.

Comment

• Nigel McGuinness signed with the WWE. More awesome people.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Danielson and McGuinness within a few weeks, ROH is getting pilliged a little bit, but it's the nature of the business. There's a rumor going around that TNA is going to release Angelina Love due to some Visa (She is Canadian) issues or something. Seems odd to me, and something they (Her and TNA) could've seen a while ago, but it does suck, The Beautiful People are very entertaining, especially in their entrances, lol.

Any early picks for the matches for Bound For Glory?
                              Here's mine:

*Sting v. AJ Styles
                              *Kurt Angle v. Bobby Lashley (One of these will be for the gold, not sure which)
                              *Abyss v. Mick Foley (Total dream match for me)
                              *Multi-team Tag Team Title Match
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Dave seems like a nice guy but it just doesn't seem right that WWE released a 3 disc set for batista but still no DVDs devoted to Ricky Steamboat the Funks or Harley Race who were inducted into the hall of fame in the last few years. It should be a set rule that if you're good enough in Vince's eyes to be "honored" with the WWE hall of fame you also get your own 3 disc dvd at the same time. It would make a lot of sense from a marketing standpoint to release the dvds in conjunction with the hall of fame while their names are introduced to the younger fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information