Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Last edited by diabsoule; 09-30-2009, 11:31 PM.

    Sig by BoneKrusher

    Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

    1-4

    Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

    Comment


    • Is there a way we can get rid of The Abraham Washington Show, but keep Laughing Teddy Atlas?
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

      Comment


      • How do I post a link to a video and get the video to show up?

        Sorry for the dumb question.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

        1-4

        Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
          How do I post a link to a video and get the video to show up?

          Sorry for the dumb question.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB99xNQO4M (take this link for example)

          take the code after the = sign then sandwich it between

          So, you would get this:


          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • appearantly Big Ben never told the Pitt coaches he was hosting RAW

            Comment


            • That isn't good. I for one am excited to see it.

              Comment


              • I read that Mike Tomlin said he was aware of it but wasn't going to comment on it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I read that Mike Tomlin said he was aware of it but wasn't going to comment on it.
                  I doubt they will do a skit with Ben doing any physical combat Monday. They'd be stupid if they did.

                  Comment


                  • Last edited by notacarolinafan; 10-01-2009, 03:10 PM.

                    Sig by BoneKrusher

                    Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                    1-4

                    Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      I doubt they will do a skit with Ben doing any physical combat Monday. They'd be stupid if they did.
                      If anything, he'll push someone over. Probably The Miz, who I think is a Cleveland Browns guy.

                      I think on Raw they said Ben was bringing his OL with him too.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        If anything, he'll push someone over. Probably The Miz, who I think is a Cleveland Browns guy.

                        I think on Raw they said Ben was bringing his OL with him too.
                        I hate the Miz. Yes, he is bringing his **** OL to be his bodyguards.

                        Comment


                        • appearantly during the Rock's promo he brought up the possibility of guest hosting RAW.I am in favor of that idea

                          Comment


                          • The Rock's promo was fantastic.




                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              I hate the Miz.
                              I'm the Miz and I'm Awesome!!!

                              Comment


                              • The Miz
                                Last edited by notacarolinafan; 10-01-2009, 02:57 PM.

                                Sig by BoneKrusher

                                Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

                                1-4

                                Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information