Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    It's gonna be DX vs Legacy in a STRAP MATCH.
    An Ironman strap match.

Comment

• So is ECW just being left out of this SD vs Raw pay per view?

Comment

• Last edited by comahan; 10-06-2009, 05:43 PM.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Booker T reportedly finished with TNA and may be heading back to WWE

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            Booker T reportedly finished with TNA and may be heading back to WWE
            Doesn't really bother me to be honest. He had a good feud with Robert Roode when he first came, but added nothing ever since.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Win/Win for both companies, really.

And hes supposed to work BFG and possibly the set of tapings after it before hes done

Comment

• I would like to see Booker on ECW they need more talent but it won't happen.

RVD Asks Fans If He Should Return To WWE Or Go To TNA

Its WIN either way IMO.
                Last edited by Splat; 10-08-2009, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• I hope that he is going to be King Booo-kahh again!

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• I usually don't give a damn about TNA, but RVD should go there. WWE is never going to trust him enough to make him a main event guy, and there are more people on TNA that suit his style of wrestling.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• The Rock to host first raw of 2010?

There is backstage talk that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will host the first WWE RAW of 2010 from Dayton, Ohio on January 4. Johnson’s next feature film "Tooth Fairy" hits theaters on January 22.
                      http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/storie...Ruptures.shtml

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                        The Rock to host first raw of 2010?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/storie...Ruptures.shtml
                        YESSSS!!!!that will be the most electrfying RAW in sports entertainment history

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          I usually don't give a damn about TNA, but RVD should go there. WWE is never going to trust him enough to make him a main event guy, and there are more people on TNA that suit his style of wrestling.
                          I'd love to see RVD back.. but TNA is crowded as it is. Raw is way too crowded and they'd just throw him in the US Title picture and put him on autopilot for the next year. ECW would be a perfect fit for him but I don't see why he'd want to return just to wrestle on SyFy every week. I think Smackdown could work for him, especially with the Undertaker possibly retiring soon, and Batista a constant injury risk. They could use a consistent top face on the show aside from Rey Mysterio and John Morrison.

Comment

• When Booker and Sting leave, TNA becomes a lot less crowded. Also, outside of Joe, Angle, and AJ Styles, who is there that you wouldn't push aside for RVD?

Also, ECW and TNA get about the same ratings, so it's not like there is much of a dropoff in exposure by being on ECW. Maybe RVD goes to ECW and has a feud with Christian for the strap, could be fun.
                            Last edited by bearsfan_51; 10-08-2009, 04:10 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• when Sting and Booker leave the age of Matt Morgan begins

Comment

• Steiner is probably leaving soon too.

But yea, I wouldnt mind seeing him in TNA. I think Raw would be perfect for him if Cena goes to SD though. Theres a huge gap in between Kofi and DX on the babyface side that RVD fits perfectly into

That said, his ECW matches far, far eclipse most of his WWE work imo. I have no idea if hed still work like that because hes 8-9 years older, but TNA lets you work whichever style you want to, and works from there.

Honestly, who cares, just bring RVD back to my TV~!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information