• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No CM Punk? You fail...

J/K

Not bad.

Comment

• http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/12080620

World Wrestling Entertainment was saddened to learn of the passing of one of the company’s most popular and charismatic legends, “Captain Lou Albano.” WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Albano family.

“Captain Lou” was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1996. He performed for WWE from 1983 to 1996. Albano began his storied career with Vincent J. McMahon in the 1960’s as one half of “The Sicilians” tag team with his partner, Tony Altimore. He will be greatly missed by the WWE and his fans.

RIP :(

Comment

• I miss the wresling of the late 80s and early 90s where wrestlers had real gimmicks. Wrestlers were basically overblown stereotypes or outrageous characters. Everyone today is either a tough guy or a bad ass. It's so boring.
        Last edited by SuperKevin; 10-14-2009, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/12080620

World Wrestling Entertainment was saddened to learn of the passing of one of the company’s most popular and charismatic legends, “Captain Lou Albano.” WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Albano family.

“Captain Lou” was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1996. He performed for WWE from 1983 to 1996. Albano began his storied career with Vincent J. McMahon in the 1960’s as one half of “The Sicilians” tag team with his partner, Tony Altimore. He will be greatly missed by the WWE and his fans.

RIP :(
          RIP Cpt Lou

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I miss the wresling of the late 80s and early 90s where wrestlers had real gimmicks. Wrestlers were basically overblown stereotypes or outrageous characters. Everyone today is either a tough guy or a bad ass. It's so boring.
            Most just use a first and last name now you don't really see cool names like The Ultimate Warrior any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              Most just use a first and last name now you don't really see cool names like The Ultimate Warrior any more.
              I loved when people used puns as their names. Koko B. Ware and Hugh Morrus were some of my favorites

Comment

• Your name used to be such a part of your gimmick back in the day.

“Superfly” Jimmy Snuka

Andre “The Giant”

“Rowdy” Roddy Piper

“Mr. Perfect” Curt Hennig

“Macho Man” Randy Savage

Jake "The Snake" Roberts

"Ravishing" Rick Rude

Good times.

Comment

• RIP to Captain Lou Albano.

Comment

• ECW has lost it. Why the **** is The Hurricane jobbing to Paul Burchill?!

RIP to Captain Lou

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by notacarolinafan View Post
                      ECW has lost it. Why the **** is The Hurricane jobbing to Paul Burchill?!

RIP to Captain Lou
                      did this "ECW" ever "have it"?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        did this "ECW" ever "have it"?
                        While it has never compared to the original ECW I liked it at times but now it's just terrible.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                          No thanks, I'm involved in a fantasy booking league on another website, and that takes up my pro wrestling related quota of free time.

Speaking of which, how would you rate the following roster of talent:
                          I am too, so no excuses!

Comment

• The WWE version of ECW was at its best when Punk was the show.

Comment

• I read spoilers and Team SmackDown is meh to me.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Comment

• CM Punk vs John Morrison on Superstars in about 5 min.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information