No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen Steamboat/Savage a million times and it's still epic and somehow actually gets better with age. Those guys are top ten workers of all time and they packed so much action and storytelling into like a 15 minute match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Raw's Tag Team blows SD's Tag Team out the water.
      Yeah those two whole tag teams really blow out Smackdown.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Raw was Jack Swagger, and that's really all you need.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Yeah those two whole tag teams really blow out Smackdown.
          I'm talking about the 7 on 7 tag match with Raw vs SD not the tag Div I think the tag Div as a whole in the WWE is pretty weak.

Comment

• Next week's South Park features the main characters going to a WWE Raw event and has John Cena and Edge wrestling in a match.

Preview...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

Comment

• I've always felt like Savage was a really underrated worker. He tends to get lumped in with the rest of the 80's muscle heads, but Savage was putting on top notch matches into his mid 40's.

He needs to be put in the WWE Hall of Fame already.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                I've always felt like Savage was a really underrated worker. He tends to get lumped in with the rest of the 80's muscle heads, but Savage was putting on top notch matches into his mid 40's.

Agreed...

He is one of the best of all time IMO great gimmick great on the mic great in the ring whats not to like?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Not while Vince McMahon is in charge he won't. Notice he wasn't even in the Legends of Wrestlemania game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    Not while Vince McMahon is in charge he won't. Notice he wasn't even in the Legends of Wrestlemania game.
                    If Bret Hart can get in after all that bad blood I don't see why RS can't.

Comment

If Bret Hart can get in after all that bad blood I don't see why RS can't.
                      He banged 14 year old Steph.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Randy was influential too. New York was always a big man territory until Vince saw smaller guys could get over too and have much better matches. Bret credited Randy for paving the way for guys like himself and Shawn. Randy was also the first guy to ever piledrive an opponent through a table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          He banged 14 year old Steph.
                          Savage? If so thats news to me.

Comment

Savage? If so thats news to me.
                            That's the rumor, yes.

Comment

• I heard it was because Randy cut the slim jim deal without Vince. Vince let Sgt. Slaughter go in the 80s because of a similar situation with g i joe action figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                                I heard it was because Randy cut the slim jim deal without Vince. Vince let Sgt. Slaughter go in the 80s because of a similar situation with g i joe action figures.
                                I doubt it's that... seeing as how Slaughter has been back for a while now. Savage just seems like a guy Vince has no desire to bring back at all. Him and the Ultimate Warrior.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information