X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!!!

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...l-with-wwe.php

"Dave Meltzer is reporting that Bret Hart has signed a short-term contract with WWE. According to Meltzer, Hart has signed a contract that will run from January 1, 2010 until April 10, 2010 which would make him eligible to appear at WrestleMania XXVI. WWE made hints to a Hart return this past Monday on Raw."

I now have a hard on.

if true...HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bret Hart back on Raw would make my night. I hope he shows up at Wrestle Mania and the Taker-Michaels match goes down.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Bret Hart back on Raw would make my night. I hope he shows up at Wrestle Mania and the Taker-Michaels match goes down.
        Triple threat Taker,HBK and Hart.

:)

Comment

• no surprise he's gonna host the head to head vs TNA on 1/04

Comment

• Is that your wish or what really is gonna go down?

Comment

• Edit. NM...

Comment

• I doubt Bret ever wrestles.IIRC he suffer a stroke in the past so hard to see him wrestling...managing THD?absolutely

Comment

• Ya, I know but it would be freaking great.

Comment

• Truthfully, Bret Hart sucks on the mic and would probably be an awful manager, but they could make a ton of money on this no matter how much it bombs, just like when Hulk Hogan won the title for a few months even though everyone knew he was a washed up piece of crap.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• They could do a Hart v. McMahon thing, like they did Trump v. McMahon.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Truthfully, Bret Hart sucks on the mic and would probably be an awful manager, but they could make a ton of money on this no matter how much it bombs, just like when Hulk Hogan won the title for a few months even though everyone knew he was a washed up piece of crap.
                        He did a damn good job in 97 on the mic. Plus, El Dandy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          He did a damn good job in 97 on the mic. Plus, El Dandy.
                          What about hypnosis?

Comment

• Damn, if Bret came in with El Dandy, that'd be amazing.

Maybe for Wrestlemania.. El Dandy (w/ Bret) vs. Drew McIntyre (w/ Vince)

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Truthfully, Bret Hart sucks on the mic and would probably be an awful manager, but they could make a ton of money on this no matter how much it bombs, just like when Hulk Hogan won the title for a few months even though everyone knew he was a washed up piece of crap.
                              He never sucked on the mic. He just had a different tone and delivery than most. He didn't scream and yell, he just talked in a very realistic way because he wasn't really playing a character... just being himself with the volume turned up a little bit. I'd be the first to admit that he wasn't a great promo guy but I have to strongly disagree when you say he sucked on the mic. When they gave him something meaningful to say in a good angle he could be very compelling on the mic. To each his own I guess.

Comment

• Bret very often stumbled over his own words. He botched a lot of promos and was far from realistic, but rather completely lacking in timing.

This isn't exactly a ground-breaking opinion I'm putting forth here, he's one of the few 'top' guys in the history of the business that simply couldn't talk. His best angles were always with guys that built the heat for him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information