Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk Hogan Says He's Going To Be The Vince McMahon Of TNA

MMA FanHouse has a new interview with Hulk Hogan now online. In it, Hogan puts over UFC and Dana White for "spanking the WWE" in the pay-per-view market. He says he's learning from MMA.

Also, Hogan stated once again he's going to be running things in TNA and even said he's going to be "the Vince McMahon of TNA".

You can read the interview at this link.

Comment

• this will be one of the mor interesting nights of wrestling in awhile

Comment

• rumor is for Dibiase to turn around the Royal Rumble and face Orton at WrestleMania

Comment

• Tommy Dreamer Talks About Bret Hart Returning, Encourages Fans To Watch ECW Tonight

Dreamer really wanting fans to watch ECW/WWE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post

read the spoilers...I am definatly watching the end

Comment

• The Peep Show is on.

Comment

• Christian could be a great color commentator when he is done in the ring.

Comment

• very emotional promo by Dreamer

Comment

• Yep kinda sad.

Comment

• just wondering anyone think there's a chance Dreamer heads to TNA?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        just wondering anyone think there's a chance Dreamer heads to TNA?
                        There has been some talk of that I don't think he had a problem with WWE I just don't think he wants to do all the traveling any more with his kids and what not.

That is one thing TNA really has in their favor the schedule is so much better for the roster they are willing to work with you Vince is not.

Comment

• Maybe he comes in and joins the Rhino/3D stable, but I'm not sure he could be a heel now. I'm a big Dreamer fan, but I'm not sure TNA would work for him.
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            There has been some talk of that I don't think he had a problem with WWE I just don't think he wants to do all the traveling any more with his kids and what not.

That is one thing TNA really has in their favor the schedule is so much better for the roster they are willing to work with you Vince is not.
                            unless obviously you're an HBK, HHH or Taker type of status

Comment

• PWinsider is reporting that "Dr. Death" Steve Williams has passed away from cancer at 49 years old. R.I.P.- Dr. Death
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• RIP.

Being a wrestler is a rough life.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information