X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49....way too young

R.I.P

Comment

• Damn @ Dr. Death dying. It sucks seeing these guys go so early.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• 4 Hour "iMPACT!" Special On New Years

Comment

• So, in the second half, are they going to refer to everything that happened two hours earlier as "last week"?

Because that would be funny. And crack the fourth wall slightly.

Comment

• I think Dreamer would be a good hire for TNA in the same way that a veteran known for being a good locker room guy is a good signing for sports teams, even though they might not play a lot. Wrestlers are always raving about Dreamer being a great locker room guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
              So, in the second half, are they going to refer to everything that happened two hours earlier as "last week"?

Because that would be funny. And crack the fourth wall slightly.
              naw they're airing the top ppv matches voted on by the fans...which kinda loses credibility because there's noe Joe vs AJ vs Daniels

Comment

• Remember this? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  Remember this? :)

did'nt the WWE/F use the Zeus character for awhile like associated with Savage or something

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    naw they're airing the top ppv matches voted on by the fans...which kinda loses credibility because there's noe Joe vs AJ vs Daniels
                    That match finished #1 by like 30%, so I dont know what youre talking about~

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      where'd you see that?I must have skimmed past it

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        Angle vs Wolfe was better!

Comment

• Dreamer keeps telling his buddies he is about to sign with TNA, I think it would be a good signing. Pair him with 3-D and Rhino andnyou got a solid stable. Regarding the 3 hour iMPACT on Monday:
                          • Scott Hall is expected to be there as well as Sean "X-Pac" Waltman. nWo in TNA?
                          • 6 sided ring likely to be gone and replaced by 4 sided

Regarding RAW:
                          • Cena will not be there, he will be at a bowl game.
                          • DX vs Jerishow for tag titles, if DX wins Jericho is banned from Raw for good.
                          Last edited by OSUGiants17; 12-31-2009, 06:14 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            where'd you see that?I must have skimmed past it
                            There was a poll on the TNA site for it. The Triple Threat had like 57%, Angle/Wolfes first mathup had about 28%, then I forget what was in 3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              6 sided ring likely to be gone and replaced by 4 sided
                              Complete and total rumor. Wrestling sites making **** up, and when theyre wrong, claiming "well, plans changed!"

Comment

• I can give or take the ring changing. TNA put on great matches before they went to 6 sides. It's neat, but not a dealbreaker for me.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information