Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Raw is going to annihilate Impact in the ratings.
    Well... yea

But just like normal, impact will be the better show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Raw is going to annihilate Impact in the ratings.
      yeah because Bret fraking Hart is the host...more people will tune in to see him then they will to watch RAW IMO

Comment

• Take this with a grain of salt, as its not from a legit source at all, but...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...-tna-wrestling

Comment

• Yeah, that news is making its way around the interwebz right now. It would be a big signing for TNA, but I'm not a fan of it, but then again, I'm not a Jeff Hardy fan. But still, it would create buzz.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I really root for TNA, but I'm watching Raw tonight. Honestly who cares that Hulk Hogan is returning? We've seen this **** before, and my cynicism leads me to think that his ego will kill TNA. I'll tune in to watch some good wrestling, but Hogan can eat **** and die for all I care. I used to love the guy, but I'm not 8 anymore.

On the other hand we haven't seen Bret Hart in years. Plus he's the excellence of execution. Sure he won't be in the ring, but it brings up some good storylines with HBK and other guys.
            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• At the pre-show party, Samoa Joe vs Abyss was announced. Hernandez & Morgan vs Dr. Stevie & Raven was also announced. Credit Pro Wrestling Report.

Abyss/Joe (For the first time ever that I can remember) had my undivided attention.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I'm not sure what I'll do. I recently bought a new TiVo and I haven't got a cable card for it.. so I can't record either show. Comcast went completely digital and just screwed me over.

I'll probably mainly watch Raw and flip to TNA.. I'm sure both shows will be online by the end of the night anyways.

Comment

• I can understand the lighter schedule thing but after what WWE did for Jeff Hardy and for him to just sign with the competition...

That's if true of course.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• There is alot of Buzz about TNA right now I don't think they will beat Raw in the ratings but I think they will do pretty good.

TNA comes on an hour earlier then Raw so I will be watching till Raw starts then will tape the rest of TNA.

Comment

• I'm DVR'ing both.btw Hardy is reportedly making his return in the steel asylum match

Comment

• man 7 CT can't get here soon enough....I'M FREAKING STOKED

Comment

• Yes yes yes.

Comment

• I have'nt been this excited about a monday night since the old WCW vs WWF/E days

Comment

• Yep I stopped looking for news I was finding to much I don't want to know everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                Yep I stopped looking for news I was finding to much I don't want to know everything.
                                I agree.I at least want to be surprised on a few things anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information