Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    Communist didn't like Rey vs Morrison. His opinion is invalid at all times.
    I agree with him, am I invalid too? :(
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Everyone expected them to because it's a ******* awful idea, and people were expecting a lot of stupid ideas with Hogan back.
      Well youre a pleasure to talk to!

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
        I agree with him, am I invalid too? :(
        Yes you are very invalid.

Comment

Communist didn't like Rey vs Morrison. His opinion is invalid at all times.
          Bourne vs Morrison though? Awesome.

Comment

Yes you are very invalid.
            Poppycock! (Sorry for the language)

AJ/Angle > HBK/Cena.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
              Poppycock! (Sorry for the language)

AJ/Angle > HBK/Cena.
              AJ/Angle > AJ/Angle > HBK/Cena :D

But which AJ/Angle match is which?!

Comment

• I'm calling it now...Flair's gonna manage AJ...he went right to AJ's locker room when he got to the impact zone then during the AJ/Angle match he came out to watch.maybe I'm reading too much into it but just my best guess anyway

Comment

• AJ/Angle was epic.

Hart/HBK was unreal never thought I would live to see the day.
                  Last edited by Splat; 01-05-2010, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• "As ECW Homecoming continues, CM Punk and Mark Henry return to the Land of the Extreme to clash one-on-one tonight."

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      AJ/Angle was epic.

Hart/HBK was unreal never thought I would live to see the day.
                      does anyone really think that was legit?I've been wondering if that was more storyline puposes then actual burying the hatchet

Comment

• I wish Bret Hart would have thrown Shawn Michaels into an arm bar while shaking hands hahaha

Comment

• I think it was real I don't see Bret faking something like that now the stuff with Vince was story line but Hart and HBK I think was legit.

That could be the fan in me just wanting it to be real but I believe both men were speaking the truth they will never be best friends but I feel they have moved on.

Comment

I think it was real I don't see Bret faking something like that now the stuff with Vince was story line but Hart and HBK I think was legit.

That could be the fan in me just wanting it to be real but I believe both men were speaking the truth they will never be best friends but I feel they have moved on.
                            I really don't know. I think both were worked shoots. Having some truth and some storyline. When they talked about Bret disrespecting the business, I think that was real. Its not a secret that when you're going to leave the WWF/E, you're supposed to job on your way out.

Comment

I think it was real I don't see Bret faking something like that now the stuff with Vince was story line but Hart and HBK I think was legit.

my guess is WM26 will be Hart Dynasty (w/Bret) vs a tag team managed by Vince with Bret getting Vince in the sharpshooter post match

Comment

I would've bought into it being 'real' if he didn't say "WWE Universe" like three times in that segment.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information