Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'd rather see Orton vs Rock.. but if it's a One Match deal, I assume it'll be Cena vs Rock, which still won't be bad at all. As long as The Rock comes back for some period of time, I'll be happy.

    Comment


    • Cool video: old video of Vince McMahon and Billy Graham(the guy who Hulk Hogan copied)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        The Rock will never be able to come back and have a moment like Hart/Michaels.
        Well no, but he didn't have a bitter exit from the WWE like Hart did. Rock/Cena would be a buyrates monster.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

        Comment


        • Rock comes back and wins the WWE championship.

          Comment


          • so who do you think is TNA's "major acquisition"?I am hoping....RVD

            Comment


            • Mr. Kennedy


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • I loved Mr. Kennedy at first, but I got pretty tired of him. Maybe he'll do something special in TNA, but I think TNA would be better off without him.. They have a lot of Upper Midcarders, I think they need to hold off on introducing new guys for a while. It's becoming too crowded to me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  Did any one else just see that new tag team on TNA just flat out own?
                  that match was freaking awesome.Generation Me vs MCMG fued FTEW

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    so who do you think is TNA's "major acquisition"?I am hoping....RVD
                    ........................Anderson!
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                    Comment


                    • I like Kennedy a.k.a Mr Anderson.but dang it to heck I wanna see RVD vs AJ

                      Comment


                      • TNA spoiler(?):



                        Good move, I say.

                        Comment


                        • still don't understand why Hogan hates the six sided ring.I thought it was cool

                          Comment


                          • Yeah, I like the six sided ring, but if they want to go back to a four sided one it's not a big deal for me. Although now it goes back to being a Steel Cage, as opposed to Six Sides of Steel (Which I thought sounded cool). Tonight's an important PPV for TNA, I think we'll get a good idea at Hogan's motives, if he is true on his words about the youngsters then we'll see guys like AJ and Beer Money win (or at least look damn good), if not we get WCW2k10, that said, I expect Angle to win the title tonight. It's a shame though, I think an angle with Angle not having a title shot in 2010 would be interesting to see where they go with it.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              The Rock will never be able to come back and have a moment like Hart/Michaels.
                              He came back for Rock/Austin WM. That was a pretty great moment...

                              And i thought the 6 sided ring was stupid at first but by the 3rd match I loved it. Its different and innovative (which used to be the whole TNA theme..) and helped make the X division what it is. Dumb move.
                              I want a sig.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                                Yeah, I like the six sided ring, but if they want to go back to a four sided one it's not a big deal for me. Although now it goes back to being a Steel Cage, as opposed to Six Sides of Steel (Which I thought sounded cool). Tonight's an important PPV for TNA, I think we'll get a good idea at Hogan's motives, if he is true on his words about the youngsters then we'll see guys like AJ and Beer Money win (or at least look damn good), if not we get WCW2k10, that said, I expect Angle to win the title tonight. It's a shame though, I think an angle with Angle not having a title shot in 2010 would be interesting to see where they go with it.
                                I could see Aj winning because Angle maybe gets screwed by the new acquisition thus starting a program between the two

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information