No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batista cut a great promo on Cena, but it doesn't really work logically to be mad that the company pushed Cena, when, ya know, the owner of the company is on your side.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Yeah, Wrestlemania is shaping up very nicely.

- Taker/HBK
      - Edge/Jericho
      - Cena/Batista
      - MITB
      - Vince/Hart (Which I expect some sort of stip to be added)

Maybe:
      - Punk/Mysterio
      - HHH/Sheamus

Looking damn good, I may have to get it.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• MITB looks pretty awful this year, lots of jobbers, and Christian. Aside from that though, yes, very strong card

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Batista cut a great promo on Cena.
          Ya that was some of his best work but that is not saying much.

Comment

• 13 days til Stone Cold hosts RAW.heck maybe he'll announce himself as the special ref for Hart/Vince :D

Comment

• Looking forward to NXT tonight.

Comment

• 26 more days!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  MITB looks pretty awful this year, lots of jobbers, and Christian. Aside from that though, yes, very strong card
                  I actually think that will make it more interesting. If Christian is getting a title shot, then it'll create some real good noise for the title. A Christian vs. Edge title feud would be amazing. If one of the other guys win it, then we could see another Sheamus type push that keeps things from getting stale. Hell maybe they decide to give Shelton the shot since he always has a highlight in the MITB match. Maybe they finally start to use MVP like they were before they jobbed him badly on SD, and he could get the main event push I've been hoping for since he debuted. Hell maybe Swagger actually wins it?
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I'd be surprised if Edge and Christian start to fued. Just my two cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                      I actually think that will make it more interesting. If Christian is getting a title shot, then it'll create some real good noise for the title. A Christian vs. Edge title feud would be amazing. If one of the other guys win it, then we could see another Sheamus type push that keeps things from getting stale. Hell maybe they decide to give Shelton the shot since he always has a highlight in the MITB match. Maybe they finally start to use MVP like they were before they jobbed him badly on SD, and he could get the main event push I've been hoping for since he debuted. Hell maybe Swagger actually wins it?
                      I would love to see Christian get a main event push I just don't think it will happen.

Comment

• Maybe he won't get a main event push, but he could challenge for a top title. There's no more ECW, so whoever wins MITB will have to challenge for the WWE title or World Heavyweight Championship.
                        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                          None of the people besides Christian are anywhere close to being within sniffing distance of being a World Champion.

MVP was like 2 years ago, but no where close now. All he does now is constantly come out as the "surprise" opponent for heels on Raw where he(sometimes w/ Henry) always loses. He has zero momentum, and is coming off of losing US title matches 2 months in a row.

Before Monday, Swagger hadnt won a match this year. Remember when he promised to go undefeated not too long ago? Yea, he won one match, then hasnt won since. Until Santino.

Shelton cant even win feuds on ECW. He belongs no where near the World Title scene.

Kane will never be anything more than a jobber to the stars again.

And Dolph Ziggler lost like 8 straight IC title matches last year, and hasnt done anything of note AT ALL until winning the qualifier.

Most of these guys arent even built up enough for MIDCARD titles right now, let alone world titles.

Its like doing a ladder match in TNA where the winner gets a World title shot, and the competitors are Amazing Red, Brutus Magnus, Rob Terry, Rhino, and Matt Morgan. Morgan being Christian.
                          Last edited by comahan; 03-02-2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• The Miz should be in the MITB match...

Comment

• Batista's promo was excellent and I thought the opening segment with HHH/HBK was very good as well

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                None of the people besides Christian are anywhere close to being within sniffing distance of being a World Champion.

MVP was like 2 years ago, but no where close now. All he does now is constantly come out as the "surprise" opponent for heels on Raw where he(sometimes w/ Henry) always loses. He has zero momentum, and is coming off of losing US title matches 2 months in a row.

Before Monday, Swagger hadnt won a match this year. Remember when he promised to go undefeated not too long ago? Yea, he won one match, then hasnt won since. Until Santino.

Shelton cant even win feuds on ECW. He belongs no where near the World Title scene.

Kane will never be anything more than a jobber to the stars again.

And Dolph Ziggler lost like 8 straight IC title matches last year, and hasnt done anything of note AT ALL until winning the qualifier.

Most of these guys arent even built up enough for MIDCARD titles right now, let alone world titles.

Its like doing a ladder match in TNA where the winner gets a World title shot, and the competitors are Amazing Red, Brutus Magnus, Rob Terry, Rhino, and Matt Morgan. Morgan being Christian.
                                I get exactly what you're saying, but I have a feeling that they might do something outrageous just to get people talking. The contenders aren't anywhere near a title shot, so that makes things a tiny bit interesting. It's not as interesting as if they put C.M. Punk, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Randy Orton, and The Miz in MITB; it still is a little more interesting to me than if they had all these midcarders and Batista in the match though.
                                ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information