Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
    My mistake, I changed it to add Wolfe. But my point remains. There's other ways you can build Abyss (after you spent the last 2 years making him look like a joke) then hotshotting him into some random title match.
    I guess your right but that's the direction they are going.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        I know it's all ready been done but still you would think they would save something like that and build it up.

Comment

I have a question, what was the point of TNA putting so much emphasis on "ZOMG the 8-Card Stud Tourney is gonna set up rankings for the Heavyweight Division" then they just, for no reason at all, throw out a 4-corners Title match with AJ against Pope (Who already won a title match for Lockdown) against Wolfe (Who lost in the FIRST round) against Abyss (Who lost in the second round)?

Second week in a row I've turned off iMPACT not even halfway through. I miss TNJ.
          I made this comment before. It's logically incoherent.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
            I know it's all ready been done but still you would think they would save something like that and build it up.
            who would you make his debut match against?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              who would you make his debut match against?
              I don't watch TNA enough to really say.

Comment

• if nothing else it'd be spot fest

Comment

• Van Dam v. said wrestler would be fine with me since it has been done before, even though there could be money to be had. But I'd rather them do that then just throw out AJ/RVD, Joe/RVD, Angle/RVD (Which if my memory serves me wasn't done in WWE sans their interaction during the Invasion Angle). Heck, if they gave it good time (lol, like they would) RVD/Daniels would work for me, since there's no way TNA would be confident enough in Daniels to put a program like that for him.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    I made this comment before. It's logically incoherent.
                    Look at who runs the company.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Van Dam v. said wrestler would be fine with me since it has been done before, even though there could be money to be had. But I'd rather them do that then just throw out AJ/RVD, Joe/RVD, Angle/RVD (Which if my memory serves me wasn't done in WWE sans their interaction during the Invasion Angle). Heck, if they gave it good time (lol, like they would) RVD/Daniels would work for me, since there's no way TNA would be confident enough in Daniels to put a program like that for him.
                      Angle/RVD happened on ECW after Angle was drafted there and RVD was WWE Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        Angle/RVD happened on ECW after Angle was drafted there and RVD was WWE Champion
                        Ok, but it's still never been a big time feud. So there would be some momentum behind it.
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• When's the draft?

Comment

• Sean Morley (formerly known as Val Venis) is finished with TNA Wrestling. Morley wrote the following on his Facebook page:

Yes folks, I am now through for now with TNA as I want to wrestle in Mexico. I was going to perform in both TNA and CMLL but now with the switch to Mondays for TNA, and the fact that TNA had nothing solid yet, Mexico here I come!

Comment

• Raw will quite possibly blow your mind only three weeks before WrestleMania as the “mindfreak” himself, Criss Angel, hosts Raw from Portland, Ore.

Comment

• So yeah...............Raw v. iMPACT tonight. Vinnie Mac/Cena or Hogan/Abyss v. AJ/Flair?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information