Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micie James set to sign with TNA

Comment

• Man, I miss Jim Ross. They need to get him back and supplant him with that Michael Cole garbage. Why WWE split King and JR in the first place is beyond me. One of my favorite commentator groups of all time with Hennan and the other WCW commentators.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat_Actor View Post
        Man, I miss Jim Ross. They need to get him back and supplant him with that Michael Cole garbage. Why WWE split King and JR in the first place is beyond me. One of my favorite commentator groups of all time with Hennan and the other WCW commentators.
        He had a cerebral palsy outbreak, so he's probably done. Cole is great as a heel and he is slowly churning towards that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          He had a cerebral palsy outbreak, so he's probably done. Cole is great as a heel and he is slowly churning towards that.
          He has Bell's Palsy not Cerebral Palsy.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            He had Bells Palsy until Triple H intervened and now he has Cerebral Palsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
              That's what I meant, I was having an off moment.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/.../15421751.html

Trevor Murdoch interview on Lance Cade.

Real eye opener. Very honest and heartfelt stuff.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• so is it a written WWE rule that everytime Taker/Kane fued Paul Bearer must be involved fora brief time anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    so is it a written WWE rule that everytime Taker/Kane fued Paul Bearer must be involved fora brief time anyway?
                    WWE Rule 76.4 Paragraphs C subsection 2 as well as G subsection 4 and 9 in fact.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Shut up BigDawg shut uppppppppp

Comment

• and BTW when did Generation Me turn heel?I missed that

Comment

• Not sure, but I like it. I think they'd be better off with a manager, but they're not doing a bad job of talking for themselves.
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            so is it a written WWE rule that everytime Taker/Kane fued Paul Bearer must be involved fora brief time anyway?
                            Oh yesssssss. Oh yessss it is!
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Apparently the Raw GM is GLaDOS.

Comment

• sounds lik WM will be Taker's last math.ot surprising but still sad if true

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information