Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    I don't mind TNA bringing in some former WWE guys or even named talent (Sting, Kurt Angle, Foley, etc) since they could give the rub to the younger guys. But Flair, Hall, Nash, Hogan and others that can't wrestle anymore have no place on a roster full of young, talented guys.
    Spotlight hoggers.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I don't mind TNA bringing in some former WWE guys or even named talent (Sting, Kurt Angle, Foley, etc) since they could give the rub to the younger guys. But Flair, Hall, Nash, Hogan and others that can't wrestle anymore have no place on a roster full of young, talented guys.

      If they would have just kept Joe, Styles, Daniels, Abyss, and the rest of the X Division guys, they could have built a formidable promotion because the fans would have tuned in to see incredible, high-flying, intense performance matches. Now, I'm watching story lines that are close to 20 years old being performed by the same guys that did that same angle almost 2 decades ago.
      I didn't say they cant ever bring in ex WWE guys. Just like you said with the guys you mentioned. Guys who's best are long behind them. Or the guys they end up signing who have a name cause they were in WWE then put right into the main event.

      Comment


      • Just to change it up. Here is the newest episode of Z True Long Island Story

        Comment


        • i have no beef with Angle, i think he still can wrestle. but flair, hogan, hall, and nash? c'mon. why even have a creative staff if you have 4 of the biggest spotlight hogs of all time and all want creative rights and control?


          Comment


          • Nash and Hall are not there anymore.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
              Nash and Hall are not there anymore.
              alright, well like i said, i totally lost touch with wrestling so i was going off of the video of the downfall of tna


              Comment


              • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                alright, well like i said, i totally lost touch with wrestling so i was going off of the video of the downfall of tna
                The video is closer to right when Hogan came in. Most of the crap you see is right after the press conference in the video. TNA hasn't gotten much better since Hogan debuted on January 4th 2010. It is awful due to all the old people who refuse to step out of the spotlight and crap booking.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                  The video is closer to right when Hogan came in. Most of the crap you see is right after the press conference in the video. TNA hasn't gotten much better since Hogan debuted on January 4th 2010. It is awful due to all the old people who refuse to step out of the spotlight and crap booking.
                  ahhh i see. i might give it a watch but it seems like it would be equivalent to watching a train wreck


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    ahhh i see. i might give it a watch but it seems like it would be equivalent to watching a train wreck
                    Ya I really wouldn't recommenced watching Impact if you want to watch wrestling. If you wanted to watch TNA I would say watch Destination X this Sunday. However I have no faith in TNA doing something good with it despite all their attempts to use it to relaunch the X division.

                    Comment


                    • There is still talk of CM Punk leaving after MITB but I think it's more just him taking a break then going any where else.

                      I'm sure he will kick around the idea of going some where else but when all is said in done I think he will be back in WWE.

                      At worst I think he would go to ROH. I really don't think he would go to Japan at this point and he dang sure won't be going to TNA.

                      Comment


                      • I think Punk will make at least one appearance on ROH before he comes back to WWE.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Wade Barrett does nothing for me and his finisher is weak.

                            Comment


                            • You think Wasteland is weak? Or you talking about his blackhole slam finish?

                              Comment


                              • Wasteland is a weak finisher. It's only awesome because Woi Barrah does it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information